freaks and pervs...NO

Options

Replies

• jolmbagpuss
    jolmbagpuss Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this and finding it really impressive so far, specially the fact you can barcode pretty much everything. So much easier than tracking the weight watchers way.

Please feel free to add me if your now a "freak or a perv" and just want a friend for support.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    In all the time I've been here, it's never happened to me. Then again, I tend to stay faaaaaar away from all those ridiculous "Bang/Smash/Etc." and "Rate the Person Above You" threads. Take a look at some of the threads you've frequented -- this shouldn't surprise you in the least.

I'm here to get into shape, not pretend this is a free dating site or flirt with total strangers. Just my $0.02, for what it's worth.

would bang +10

happy?

Awww... aren't you cute? :flowerforyou:

If I were 20 years younger, a lot more naive, had about 70 less IQ points than I currently have and sought flattery and/or validation from strangers on teh interwebz, then perhaps.

Too bad -- I've seen a lot of your posts before, and you seemed like you had your act together and weren't just another meathead. Oh, well....

Wow...:indifferent:

wow...ever heard of sarcasm..I guess humor just goes right over your head...geez, you can't have any fun, anymore...

Not sure if that's meant for me...humor does not go over my head.

Ok, maybe sometimes.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    <<< freak and a perv Just not on here! :-D
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    My FL is full of freaks and pervs. I like it. It makes it interesting. Do I go out and bang anyone on my FL? No. Why do I care if they want to talk dirty on their profiles, or tell me what they want to do? I think it makes a nice distraction from the monotony of counting calories in and working out.

Egg-Sack-Lee!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    In all the time I've been here, it's never happened to me. Then again, I tend to stay faaaaaar away from all those ridiculous "Bang/Smash/Etc." and "Rate the Person Above You" threads. Take a look at some of the threads you've frequented -- this shouldn't surprise you in the least.

I'm here to get into shape, not pretend this is a free dating site or flirt with total strangers. Just my $0.02, for what it's worth.

would bang +10

happy?

If I were 20 years younger, a lot more naive, had about 70 less IQ points than I currently have and sought flattery and/or validation from strangers on teh interwebz, then perhaps.

Too bad -- I've seen a lot of your posts before, and you seemed like you had your act together and weren't just another meathead. Oh, well....

wow...ever heard of sarcasm..I guess humor just goes right over your head...geez, you can't have any fun, anymore...

I more think it is a desperate need for a bang +10
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Psh! I ONLY accept from freaks and pervs! You're missing out!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

would bang +10

happy?

That's kind of what I thought. But with more colorful language.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    It's just people trying to stay entertained while they get in better shape.
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm never freaky and only a perv on days ending in "Y."

Add me!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    If you don't want them, pass them on to me. I don't mind them. I usually freak THEM out.
  • Jason3589
    Jason3589 Posts: 734
    Options
    If you don't want them, pass them on to me. I don't mind them. I usually freak THEM out.

You haven't freaked me out - yet!! lol
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    ^^^ THIS
    I put it right out there on my profile what Iam and Irefuse to apologize for it!!! I think it is fun and my friend list is 100% freaks and pervs as she calls us....I like to look at it as very friendly and supportive!!! I love the banter and my profile is public so I can be stalked prior to being friend requested!! Please stalk away and add me but only if you are a a freak and a perv!!!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I feel left out. Not a single freak or perv has tried to be my friend, but maybe that's because I'm the freak and/or pervert.

*bows..."at your service...."
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Then get out the forums and no one would even know you exist dummy....just by making this post I feel like you crave attention even if you decline all those "freaks and pervs"....get over yourself....Oh and if anyone wants some junk shots Inbox be....I'm feeling the hussie inside me starting to come out today :wink:

Just made sure my inbox is empty and ready to receive messages! lol ;)
  • logansmummy724
    Options
    theyre there wether you really want them to be or not.

i have a few on my friends too but i got over it

if they try talking like taht to you just dont reply and tell them you dont wanna talk to them like that

sometiems helps , most time no.

good luck to ya :)
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    I think the women are just as bad as the men......

This makes me feel bad. I haven't had any of those bad women freak or perv me. I feel rather left out. :sad:
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

if they try talking like taht to you just dont reply and tell them you dont wanna talk to them like that

^^ Wow, pretty mature and rational response here!

Edited to clarify: that isn't sarcasm. That sort of discretion and judgment is how the world works best. "Oh hey you did X I don't like that." 'Oh, okay I will stop.'
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I feel left out. Not a single freak or perv has tried to be my friend, but maybe that's because I'm the freak and/or pervert.

Keep the heels as your profile pic, and I am sure you will attract some.

Ya 10/10 def would worship.
  • logansmummy724
    Options

^^ Wow, pretty mature and rational response here!

Edited to clarify: that isn't sarcasm. That sort of discretion and judgment is how the world works best. "Oh hey you did X I don't like that." 'Oh, okay I will stop.'

now if only everyone felt this way :)
  • _Bajiggity
    _Bajiggity Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I think the women are just as bad as the men......

This makes me feel bad. I haven't had any of those bad women freak or perv me. I feel rather left out. :sad:

ummmmmmmm.......?????