hooking up with the ex good or bad

Options
1235»

Replies

• Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Simple then, if you have a stable, add her in, if you don't, wait until you do then add her in. Also, firm rules. No cuddling, no staying the night, no creampies, and she better be down for the triple threat.
    [/quote]

Dude not saying I don't like eating at the Y but I don't do creampies and honestly not knowing who else she is doing there won't be any eating at the Y either. Just nasty on the creampies though.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I'm just saying man, gotta establish rules. If she's being added to the rotation, good to go. If she's the rotation, wait until you have a few to create a rotation.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Very few FWB situations are true FWB situations. Usually there's one party secretly hoping it turns into more.

This and if she is your ex then you have to take in account why the relationship ended and who ended it. I'm not knocking FWB but usually someone ends up hurt.
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    She's tryna sperm-jack you, get knocked up, and then drain your entire life.
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it will work out well. Go for it.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    She's tryna sperm-jack you, get knocked up, and then drain your entire life.

Funny when we first got together I use to think that. She moved in after two weeks and was pregnant after 2 months but she lost the baby. I'm one of those people who belive life is short so if it feels good let it ride and we were pretty close to getting married we started talking about it after a few months what can I say if you don't go all out in a relationship why be in it. No more of that though if it ain't a relationship I'm defintely packing the plastic.
  • HWeatherholt
    HWeatherholt Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I've slept with exs.

In fact, did so yesterday with a guy I dated in 1996.

We only dated a few months in college. Tried to remain friends which was hard for me because I thought he was the one and it took me a whole to get over him. We have stayed in tough over the years, saying hi on fb a few times a year. Out of the blue he suggested we hook up last month and I was in a mood and couldn't get ahold of my current fwb and said what the hell. He got in touch with me again this week and figured what the hell again. I'm defiantly not as attracted to him as I use to be, but it is familiar if that makes since. Who knows how long this fwb will last, I figure not to long, but we will go back to saying hi a few times a year.
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options

She put everything up in her house like it had been there for years but she still wears the ring I gave her.

I have been divorced for almost 25 years and still wear a ring my wasband gave me. I don't think of him more than a few times a year, but I do like the ring.....o). In regard to him it means absolutely nothing......
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

uhhh don't do it homes. I'm pretty sure this is her way of saying she thinks she made a mistake and would like to get back together. maybe she really does just want the d but I highly, highly doubt it.

woah, woah, woah, WOAH. back up...

I always thought it was "holmes," not "homes."

it's homes as in homie or homeboy/girl. ask me how I know. :smokin: