Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg

Options

Replies

• eleahsmith
    eleahsmith Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm (relatively) new to MFP and have been looking for a group to be part of! This sounds right up my alley. My username is eleahsmith, my first name is Emma and I'm super psyched to join up with some great ladies and shed these pounds! I've got about 60 to 70 more pounds to lose.
  • mdbrookeyak
    mdbrookeyak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looking to join! Have at least 100 to lose! First name is Melissa. Username: mdbrookeyak
  • johannaqv89
    johannaqv89 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    i have more than 50 to lose id love to join:)

johannaqv89 is my username
  • jennurse10
    Options
    Love the group you have started and would love to be a part of it!! I would love to lose about 100 lbs. We can all help each other with support and encouragement. My username is jennurse10
    Looking forward in getting to know you and others in the group :)
  • slgthatsme
    Options
    Count me in! I am slgthatsme and I want to lose 75lbs. Would love some friends to do this with!
  • goal150ish
    Options
    Goal150ish. Is my member name. I would love to join the group. I have about 100 to lose.
  • maisthename
    Options
    girl trying to lose 60 pounds & would like to join
    username: maisthename
  • LivviLosing
    LivviLosing Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join, my username is LivviBum, and I would like to lose at least 70 lbs.
  • westcoastgirl13
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join. Username westcoastgirl13.

Thanks!!
  • runner786
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join! I am looking to lose 50 - runner786
  • cuppycat
    cuppycat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    User name Cuppycat, would love to join the group. I've lost 82 lbs so far and have a little over 100 more. Thank you for the invite when you get this far! :)
  • I'm new here and have 100lbs to lose. And could really use a great support system.

My username is:

Beautiful_Mistakes
  • jody49285
    jody49285 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    jody49285 I would like to join. what do u as a group do? I a 100+ pds to lose
    thank you
  • NonaE2012
    Options
    I have 50 pounds to get rid of and would love to be apart of this group.

Thank you,
    NonaE2012
  • jessicaelaine82
    jessicaelaine82 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Would love to be added I have lost 45 pounds already but have a lot more to go.

jessicaelaine82
  • jessiefied
    Options
    Done to here :)
  • deatharrow
    Options
    I want to lose 50 pounds, so I'd like to join the group. Username is deatharrow.
  • tempestgirl
    tempestgirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Started 2 weeks ago @287lbs and have A LOT to lose, 100+. Looking for friends who are in a similar situation and can help keep each other motivated! We can do this! Add me: tempestgirl (:
  • yoko6468
    yoko6468 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose around 50lbs. My user name is yoko6468!!
  • mamaducky1
    Options
    Hello! I'd love to join your group. I'm looking to lose 68 lbs. I've lost weight before in my life, but this is by far the most I've ever attempted to lose -- and by far the biggest I've ever been with the exception of when I was 9 months pregnant. I'm just starting a workout and eating plan today to try to change my lifestyle of eating 90% junk and never getting any exercise at all. I have a long road ahead, but I'm excited!

Username: mamaducky1