• meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Your awesome!! Keep it up!

z6qxJYS.png
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Oh my God...thank you everyone for your sincere kindness. I am feeling so very happy! Thank you for your support and encouragement...I have tears in my eyes- but a smile in my heart. I did not expect such support! :)

Thank you.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    nice work!!
  • rbbrrmqn
    rbbrrmqn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS-- U R a-maz-ing!! U look fantastic!! Keep up the GREAT job U R doing!! I have tears in my eyes, both for U and for me, to follow in ur footsteps!! HERE WE GO!!!!!!
  • lessofme43
    lessofme43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've really come a long way in a year! It can seem so unattainable from the start, but just do it one day at a time and suddenly, a year has gone by and you've changed significantly :) You are a wonderful inspiration - keep up the good work!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT JOB!!!! :flowerforyou:

Keep up the great work you are doing!!
  • pattyci
    pattyci Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    How wonderful!! Your hard work is paying off and you look awesome! Congratulations and thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hello all :)

I have been on a mission to be healthy for a little over a year. I wanted to share my success thus far! I have lost 119lbs and that makes me a smidge over half way to goal- only 118lbs more left to go. I know I am still a work in progress, but I did want to share my progress because even though I have a long way to go, I sure have come a long way.

Thank you for sharing in my success! :)

wjjclg.jpg

2z8ub86.jpg

Just yelled out OMG! Look at you.. well done well done... WOW

15hei3n.png
  • sjayleen
    sjayleen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! thats absolutely amazing.
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Well done! Its stories like yours that motivate the rest of us. Thanks. How great to get rid of the heart meds. Go you!!!
  • spring423
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great and your journey to health will inspire many...thanks for sharing!
  • Ambeee11
    Ambeee11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great! You should be SO proud of the dedication and perseverance you have shown to work this amount of weight off!!!
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress and still sporting that beautiful smile...
  • RNTrice
    Options
    You inspire me! Way to go!
  • rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! You look wonderful and I'm sure you forge ahead to your goal! Here's to your continued success!:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Lifeisgood4
    Lifeisgood4 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow! Truly amazing transformation!! You are an inspiration!!!
  • Whereismycoffee
    Whereismycoffee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! You are truly my inspiration, and your transformation is amazing.

I started out at the beginning of this year at 465 and I got down to 386 when I found this site. I am now down even more since I started out here. But many days I see these people who at one time I would have called skinny trying to lose 20 pounds and thought to myself, what could I possible have in common with these people? Then I find out there is so much more here. It's people like you that have made me want to continue on and get healthier. You are my motivation to keep fighting.

I look around now and see all these people who want to lose 5 pound to 100's of pounds and see the success that each person is achieving and think to myself now that I am no longer alone. I can do this. You have made my morning. Bless you.
  • Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!