A little over a year- from 412lbs to 293lbs

Options

Replies

• Xanne
    Xanne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful and inspiring job you have done - are doing! You must be very proud, especially when you look at your pictures! There was a whole new beautiful woman in there, and you are letting her flower, and the natural beauty shows through even more! Yay you!
  • semperfit7
    semperfit7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are truly an inspiration for many. Keep it up :)
  • loriwilliamson83
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations you look great!! Keep up the good work. I know it gets hard sometimes.
  • indybost
    Options
    Wow way to go you look great!!! I no u must feel amazing, what did u do to losses it ...diet, exercise ..ect
  • MrsH1987
    MrsH1987 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That is so fantastic. You look fab!!! Well done
  • KaseyIneza
    Options
    you look beautiful!
  • abbylbrown23
    abbylbrown23 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look amazing!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Mazing!! WOW Congratulation...You should be extremely excited and that 2nd pictures shows!
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! thanks for sharing!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Awesome job! Thank you for sharing your pics! Keep up the good work!!!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    A-w-E-s-O-m-E!!!!!
    you look great....keep it going!!!! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    FAAAAANTASTIC!!!! Keep on rockin' it, girl!
  • dynamitefit
    Options
    That's AMAZING!!! Great job!
  • mizznikki35
    mizznikki35 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You're an inspiration!
  • loneaffliction
    loneaffliction Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! You are truly my inspiration, and your transformation is amazing.

I started out at the beginning of this year at 465 and I got down to 386 when I found this site. I am now down even more since I started out here. But many days I see these people who at one time I would have called skinny trying to lose 20 pounds and thought to myself, what could I possible have in common with these people? Then I find out there is so much more here. It's people like you that have made me want to continue on and get healthier. You are my motivation to keep fighting.

I look around now and see all these people who want to lose 5 pound to 100's of pounds and see the success that each person is achieving and think to myself now that I am no longer alone. I can do this. You have made my morning. Bless you.

You have so much to be proud of! You are inspiration to us all! Reminding everyone that, no matter the goal, it is absolutely possible. You look wonderful! Keep smiling!
  • EvyMetal
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations and keep up the good work.
  • bbubb1
    bbubb1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! You are doing a great job!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!! I am at a 26.6 loss and still have a ways to go. About 100 lbs more to go...
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    WOW... congratulations.... and I can honestly say, that happiness radiates from your "after" picture, I had tears welling in my eyes. Congratulations again and keep up the great work!!!
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Your hard work and dedication show in your results! keep up the awesomeness and you'll reach your goals!

You're doing great and looking fabulous!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You should be very proud of yourself!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!