Ladies who are 5'5, what is your goal weight

Options
I am just curious what your goal weight is?

Replies

• vitabread
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and I think I would love to be around 125lbs, but realistically I think I'd be happiest and healthiest between 140-150
  • idonteatchoy
    idonteatchoy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Initially it was 125, which I've reached. But I've been hovering around 127-128 for a while and I've come to accept that, I'm not too worried about the number on the scale anymore, as long as I look and feel good with myself then I'm happy :) I just want to stay below 130lbs.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    130 lbs, I have a large frame though. But wondering if I'm ever going to get there.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5, and currently my goal weight is 135. I am currently at 145-146 and have been losing very very slowly(intentionally). I am ok where i am right now, but i want to lose a few more and will stop when i am happy with how i look.
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'll probably sound crazy since everyone is giving such low weights for their goal, but I want to be 165-170 (initially), 155-160 at the lowest. :)
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 150. For comparison, my avatar photo is from 2002 and shows me at 144.
    According to my calipers, my body fat percentage is 27.6, which is in the "Ideal" range for a woman my age:
    chart-lg.jpg
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    dont have one :D looking to gain muscle mass, so im going by aesthetics more than anything.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", and my goal is 150. I'm not looking to get a career in modeling. I'd even be happy with 175.
  • sobiech85
    Options
    My goal weight right now is about 135-140...I was there in college while I was working out and watching what I eat. I hate looking at those crazy scales in the doctor office that show you should be like 125...I mean who wouldn't want to be that, but let's be realistic if you have a booty(cute one might I add) and nice set in the front...at 125 you are going to be a stick with neither.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    My goal weight right now is about 135-140...I was there in college while I was working out and watching what I eat. I hate looking at those crazy scales in the doctor office that show you should be like 125...I mean who wouldn't want to be that, but let's be realistic if you have a booty(cute one might I add) and nice set in the front...at 125 you are going to be a stick with neither.

oh :( That's my goal weight. Hey, when I was 125, 7 years ago, I totes had a booty. I've never had boobs though except a month or so after having my kids lol
  • bluesunset2015
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I'm aiming for 120, but I really want to be happy with my body and not much with the numbers on the scale.
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and I was aiming for 135, but I have no clue what my weight should be. My trainer said I should try for a healthy body fat number. So, I'm heading for 26% body fat. I'm at 32% right now.
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm shorter I'm about 5'4.5" and my goal weight is 115. I'm happy at my weight right now at 118.5 but really would prefer to weigh less
  • April9393
    April9393 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and my goal weight is 125. Hoping to reach that by February 25, 2014. That would be one year from starting.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    I'm closer to (but not quite) 5'6", and my goal weight is 145-150. That includes more muscle than I started with. I have a large frame, some good boobs and booty, and I like being fairly dense with muscle :) I have been thinner on purpose, but all I really lost from 145 to 130 was most of my boobage, lol. The last little tummy pooch still didn't really change, so this time I'll just keep the boobs, thanks!
  • Bukawww
    Bukawww Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    145. Although, once I'm 160, I will stop looking at the number so much and focus on the health and muscle.
  • healthy4three
    Options
    I'd be very happy with 125-130. :)
  • Cristlefir
    Cristlefir Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal would ideally be 125lb. I'm currently trying to get to 135lbs before I reassess for anything lower. :)
  • MonaRaeHill
    MonaRaeHill Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'd love someday, to be back at the 145 mark. That was perfect for me (I am very big boned), so that would likely have to be a miracle, because of my age and all. lol.
  • janinab75
    janinab75 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", my goal is 135. I'm 7lbs. away. I'm now thinking I may go for 130. I was 120/125 in college and was tiny. I'll be happy at 130-135 I think.