Ladies who are 5'5, what is your goal weight

Options

Replies

• atiana19
    atiana19 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    my goal weight is 150 at the lowest..I carry weight very well and I like to retain a few curves in the right places..ive got about 30lbs to go
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    but let's be realistic if you have a booty(cute one might I add) and nice set in the front...at 125 you are going to be a stick with neither.

Errr...no. It depends on how you're built and where you tend to store fat. I'm 5'6 118 and have quite a nice rack. I don't look at all like a stick.
  • octogirlpretty
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I'd love to be under 130, I believe I put my goal at 126. Really though if I get into the low 130's and I like it, I'll likely just stay put. Can't wait to have such a deliberation :)
  • mfreeman00
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my goal weight is 155
  • BIackSwan
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and I look best between 120 & 115 lbs.
  • vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6. My goal weight lies within 138-142 lbs. To be precise, 140. Just sayin, as long as i stay within that range. I'm good. I'm also medium frame, if not large.
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm still not sure really but thinking about 125
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
  • amlolling
    Options
    Super good question! I am going to be 44 this coming Monday, and now I weigh 169. I am big boned, but what does that really mean? "big boned"?? last year I was at 148 and feeling pretty good, but my GOAL weight is 125 - 130. More so I want to be a size 8.

Thanks again for the good question!

-Aim
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5". I thought I'd be happy with 125, but really I am super happy and like the way I look at 117 - great muscle definition; honestly I believe 120 will be much easier to maintain. So, once I finish getting my 6-pack and firming my thighs, I will reassess my weight as the number is not as important as what the mirror reveals.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and I float between 125 and 130. I am banging on the door of age 53.
  • workit2011dd
    Options
    My aim is 155- 160. I am in 56+ age group and have large bones (smile); I don't want to be any less than that as I feel at my best at this weight for the age I am. Everyone thinks I weigh much less then I actually am. :smile:
  • Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 130 which is 3 pounds away, however, I still feel I have a lot of fat on my abdomen so I might try to go down to 125. The only trick is that I have never been that during my adult life. I was 127 when I got married at 20 and I am now 55 so… it might be a pipe dream and staying at 130 may prove to be a challenge.
  • emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    for now- only 171. why? because then I will no longer be considered "obese" on the BMI scale.
    I hate the scale, but it can give me a small attainable goal to strive for.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Super good question! I am going to be 44 this coming Monday, and now I weigh 169. I am big boned, but what does that really mean? "big boned"?? last year I was at 148 and feeling pretty good, but my GOAL weight is 125 - 130. More so I want to be a size 8.

Thanks again for the good question!

-Aim

At 5'5" and 130-135 lbs. you should be a size 6. As I float between 125-130 I am wearing a mix of size 4-6. You can test your bone size to see if you really are "big boned". I read (and believe) that you can test your frame size by taking your dominate hand and loop it around your opposite wrist, touching your middle finger with your thumb. If your finger and thumb overlap, you are small boned, if they touch, you are medium and if there is a gap, you are large boned. I started my weight loss at just a little lighter than you are now (165) and my wrist size never changed. I am medium.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I'll probably sound crazy since everyone is giving such low weights for their goal, but I want to be 165-170 (initially), 155-160 at the lowest. :)

My first goal weight is 160 and then maybe 140. I might settle with 150.
  • Kmarchak
    Kmarchak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 127 but ideally I'd be happy with anywhere from 135-140 (:
  • Kmarchak
    Kmarchak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is my initial goal as well, ugh hate the BMI chart...I just don't want to be considered obese anymore.
  • sloane70
    sloane70 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'll probably sound crazy since everyone is giving such low weights for their goal, but I want to be 165-170 (initially), 155-160 at the lowest. :)

Not crazy. I am 5'5", currently just over 200lbs, and don't care to weigh less than 170. I just want it to be a FIT 170, instead of an unhealthy lower number.
  • dianeb613
    dianeb613 Posts: 121 Member
    Options

You don't sound crazy to me. 30 years ago I was 130, today I weigh far more and I am totally happy with my weight. 155 to 160 is fine for me.