Ladies who are 5'5, what is your goal weight

Options

Replies

• Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" ! If the scale ever read below 150 again I'd be thrilled! 137 is my dream weight :) I was 137 2 years ago when I got married :)
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    120, because I want small legs! I tmight end up being 130, because I have a broad frame and a large bust.

I am built from the top down so I have chicken legs and a great top. What I would give for bigger legs......and a smaller belly. More work.....
  • DatGurlNyaa
    Options
    probably 130-135 im 140 right now.....more interested in how i look than what the scale says
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'll probably sound crazy since everyone is giving such low weights for their goal, but I want to be 165-170 (initially), 155-160 at the lowest. :)

Not crazy. I am 5'5", currently just over 200lbs, and don't care to weigh less than 170. I just want it to be a FIT 170, instead of an unhealthy lower number.

:drinker: :drinker: In the same boat. I don't care at all to be "skinny," just happy with what I see in the mirror and healthy!
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm 109 currently but would like to be 114
  • FromMummyToYummy
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and would like to get down to 120-125. I'm currently 140, started at 153.
  • xoxobollywood2
    Options
    somewhere between 127 - 135 lbs
  • jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My doctor said at 5'6' 175 is a good goal for me :) I was happy to hear that!!
  • 0nehappyheart
    Options
    I'm 5.5.... I feel good at 140!
  • SheridanLT
    SheridanLT Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    145. Although, once I'm 160, I will stop looking at the number so much and focus on the health and muscle.
    This is exactly how I feel!

I am 5'5" and weigh 170 currently.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Im 5"5 and by the guides a small frame, I have tiny bony wrists lol
    Im 138lbs now and my goal is to get to 126lbs and then see how I feel. Id like a 5lb breathing space too, so maybe 120lbs and then if I start to go past 125/126lbs I will start to cut back a little. Im almost there so very pleased.
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Initial goal is 125 lb, but I'm planning on gaining muscle after fat loss. So ultimately I'd like to end up around 130-133.
  • misemise
    misemise Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Started at 155.. now at 139... Goal weight is about 134... I'm feeling comfortable in my skin again but a few more lbs less would be great!
  • electlady40
    electlady40 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5'5 MY GOAL IS 145
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
  • swangwcb
    swangwcb Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    my goal weight is 150 at the lowest..I carry weight very well and I like to retain a few curves in the right places..ive got about 30lbs to go

^^^

Me too! :)
  • Chelkb
    Chelkb Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Goal: 132 - 135; Getting lean
    Restarted using kettlebells after a multi-level cervical spinal fusion earlier this year. I will never be able to lift heavy but am hoping I will see some results with the weights I am using. Also hoping to increase my running distance again once my fusion becomes solid - which I was told I could begin doing that in the spring :)
  • new2canada
    new2canada Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 5'4 and 116 lbs. I have been about 105 lbs and although I do think that might not be nice thin, I felt really good about myself at around 110 so that is my goal weight.

I also have a small frame with long torso and short legs so it makes me look more proportionate.
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I play volleyball, so I carry a lot of muscle in my legs and back. My ultimate goal weight is 140, but I'll be happy between 145-150. I'm currently down to 156. I tend to go by how my clothes fit rather than what the scale says though.
  • courtneywiens
    courtneywiens Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5" and technically my goal is 145 which would put me around 25% body fat. I started at 244.8 and am currently at 174.8, though I had gotten down to 154.6 back in April and put on weight again due to injury and issues with my thyroid and eating less healthy. I didn't see or appreciate how good I looked at that weight and I vow to myself to appreciate it more once I get back there!

The numbers on the scale don't mean anything if you don't feel good about yourself, so my main goal is just to enjoy the process, be proud of how strong I have become and how dedicated I am to my fitness and healthy eating, and to treat each mini milestone as a little goal achieved. It's not about the ultimate goal weight, it's about feeling awesome every day and getting and better as I go.