Replies

• devriesers
    devriesers Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If I'm between 145-150, I am thrilled.
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Right now I have it set to 140, but we'll see - that's actually probably lower than where I'll stop. Before I got married/pregnant I was at 160, and I was pretty happy but would have been happy losing a few more. But, honestly, my scale goal is totally arbitrary. It's all going to be based on how I look and feel. I have a more hard-and-fast body fat goal of 25% (which is still probably high for some girls but I carry a LOT of weight in my hips/butt and in my breasts, so I'm happy with a slightly higher percentage - I'm not shooting for super lean, just healthy and strong and still curvy), so wherever I land when I get there...rock on. I figure it will most likely be somewhere around 150, give or take 5 or 10, so my goal will be somewhere between 140 and 160 and I'll know it when I get there.
  • WonStepAtaTime
    WonStepAtaTime Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal weight is 140 but, I have a long way to go. So, I have made short term goals to get me through the process and make it feel less overwhelming. I wish you the best in achieving your goals!
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and currently I'm 145 and my goal is 135. Ultimately I want to get my body fat % to about 22 (down from my current of 27). If those two numbers come close then I will be very happy.
  • Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I am 5,6' and my goal I to get down to 28% body fat which is in the middle of the healthy range. Technically this would bring my goal between148 and 160.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I think my goal weight is 140 but truthfully I would be ecstatic to reach 150 even. Haven t seen that number on the scale since I was 20.
  • TheFangsKittie
    TheFangsKittie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Im 5'6 with GW of 133. Good luck :)
  • amyisme
    Options
    Goal weight for me is 150/20% body fat. I am 5'4 1/2" but I am not petite!
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and my current goal is 150. Once I reach that I may reset but I weigh heavy. At 200 I was in a size 12. I don't have any desire to get real skinny. I just want to be comfortable with myself.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    20% body fat is my goal weight.
  • _keeksxo_
    Options
    I'm 5'5 1/2", and my ultimate GW is 115, but I'd be satisfied being between 115 and 119. I'm really more focusing on getting down to 17-19% body fat.
  • staceybeee
    staceybeee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Right now I can't even think about a goal weight, I am over 200 and have a long ways to go. It has been so long since I have been even close to a healthy weight that I can't imagine what I would look or feel like at 150-140-130!! For now the goal is 10lbs at a time..when I feel comfortable and happy with my weight, that will be my goal weight!
  • mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    5'5" here. I'd love 125, but if I lost lots o inches without losing weight I'd be ok with that too.

ETA: Basically I'm looking for a BF% of 22%-24%.
  • Marika_love
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'5", and I was at my healthiest and happiest at 125Lbs (57Kg)
    :)
  • septembergrrl
    septembergrrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal would be 140, which is where I was when I graduated from high school. I don't think I could go any lower without making myself crazy.

But honestly? If I get to 180 and stay there for a year, I'll be ecstatically happy. That would be my lowest weight since 2001, and I looked pretty good at that weight.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Initially it was 125, which I've reached. But I've been hovering around 127-128 for a while and I've come to accept that, I'm not too worried about the number on the scale anymore, as long as I look and feel good with myself then I'm happy :) I just want to stay below 130lbs.
    This me exactly. I got down to my goal weight of 125 and even around 123 for a few weeks, then I started lifting weights. Now I stay around 127-129. I love lifting weights!!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    120, because I want small legs! I tmight end up being 130, because I have a broad frame and a large bust.
    Getting to a certain weight does not mean that you will have small legs. I am 5'5" and I fluctuate from 125-129 and I do not have small legs. I just carry all my excess there. It all depends on body type and genetics.
  • lavaughan69
    lavaughan69 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 130 which is 3 pounds away, however, I still feel I have a lot of fat on my abdomen so I might try to go down to 125. The only trick is that I have never been that during my adult life. I was 127 when I got married at 20 and I am now 55 so… it might be a pipe dream and staying at 130 may prove to be a challenge.

Yikes, I set my goal at 140, I reached that a couple weeks ago and so I set my new goal to 135 because I still have a belly issue. I suspect I'm going to be doing the same as you, as I hit 135 I'll adjust it to 130 and so on. I haven't seen the 120's since my marriage 22 years ago! There's a small part of me that would love to see 129. :-)
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for a body fat percentage rather than a weight but if I can minimise lean body mass loss then that should be around 55kg.
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    but let's be realistic if you have a booty(cute one might I add) and nice set in the front...at 125 you are going to be a stick with neither.

Errr...no. It depends on how you're built and where you tend to store fat. I'm 5'6 118 and have quite a nice rack. I don't look at all like a stick.
    Yep to this- 5ft 6in and my maintenance range is 118-120lbs and I look pretty darn hot now :wink: