What personality trait turns you off the most?

Options

Replies

• OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    anti-social

Being inherently anti-social is tough. It can be a constant battle to deal with. Introversion is a lonely road. Getting out and mixing with others is uncomfortable making going it alone a simple choice. I'm not whining, just sayingl

Did anyone ask? It's just something that turns that person off....
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    lack of independence. I can't deal with clingy.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    lack of independence. I can't deal with clingy.
    Oh god.. My ex. MY EX...
    Sometimes I felt like yelling I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER at him...
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    When someone just sits around upset about the current state of their life but yet does nothing to change it. Drives me insane.
  • Excepticon
    Excepticon Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    The constant need to one-up anyone else... and OMG it's my husband's biggest flaw. :( But he knows it, and when I call him out on it, we all joke about it. It's a good thing that my favorite quality about him is that he's easy to forgive and doesn't take things personally.
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    rudeness / self righteous
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    People who brag about being mean.
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Abusers women and men. I also don't like people who always take and never give back in any and every aspect of their life. Selfishness and rude people.
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Since you asked me what the biggest turn-off is to me...MY biggest turn-off is a tie between:
    -being racist/homophobig/prejudiced/anti-equality
    -accepting things that people say without doing your own research and finding out whether or not these things are true
    -thinking that letting people starve and be homeless is a better option than expecting good business ethics or our government to provide temporary unemployment to people who lose their jobs is tough economic times
    -calling children and the elderly (among others) "moochers" and "takers"
    -preventing people from exercising their right to vote by using misleading information or voter suppression tactics in the name of preventing "election fraut" or "voter fraud" (which make up - LITERALLY - a whopping .000003% and .000000001%, respectively, of all votes in the US)
    -Claiming that there's such a thing as "legitimate rape" which the female body can magically "shut down" - and that, if you do get pregnant, you secretly wanted it and it was an act of God
    -claiming to want small government and then trying to pass laws that impose one's religious beliefs on others
    -And similar things that involve hate, (often willful) ignorance of facts, bad logic/being a hypocrite, or inequality.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Man, picking just one is HARD. I'm going to have to go with self righteousness and cockiness. Last time I checked none of us are perfect.
  • RUGGEDGerit
    Options
    neediness
  • skinnybythanksgiving
    Options
    Mean/hateful.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    People who lack confidence/ very insecure people
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    arrogance!

there is a fine line between confidence and cocky.
  • FrauMama
    FrauMama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Racism (intolerance or close-mindedness in general), narcissism, holier-than-thou-ness, condescension, and lying.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    people who think the word "trait" is plural.

:angry:
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Racism (intolerance or close-mindedness in general), narcissism, holier-than-thou-ness, condescension, and lying.
  • slw5X5
    slw5X5 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Helplessness. I can't, I don't know how, do it for me.....
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Dishonesty
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Hypocrisy