why do girls..

Options
123457»

Replies

• MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I'm only speaking for myself here but I have very low self esteem so when a man comes close, I panic. I'm scared he's there to make fun of me or that I'm going to do something stupid (i.e. fall off the treadmill). If he strikes conversation, it makes it that much worse for me. Very self conscious.

Well don't panic.....
    Just do your thing and own that place. :bigsmile:
  • MityMax96
    Options
    LOVE MY ALL WOMEN'S GYM:)

So gonna join your gym :tongue: :tongue:
    And get on a tread mill next to you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Guess so...
    Seems women expect men to know what they are thinking. :laugh: :laugh:
    Not all. Not hard to ask, either way >.> lol

:tongue:
    I do ask, and they still expect you to "just know" :laugh: :laugh:
    Pffftttt.
    I'd tell lol.
  • MityMax96
    Options
    Pffftttt.
    I'd tell lol.

Would you whisper it in my ear? :bigsmile:
  • this reminds me of that person....

you know THAT person....you park in an empty parking lot and they MUST park right beside you...so close, you can't even open your door....because you know...

SOLIDARITY.

parking solidarity.
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Have to distance themselves? I mean I like to walk on the elliptical next to someone, it makes me feel better having someone near. Like we are a team?
    I would LOVE it if a guy jumped on the treadmill next to me whilst I was running and said "hey, let's pretend we're on a team". It would totally make me giggle and run more. Am I a loser? ya- maybe.
  • MityMax96
    Options
    Here you go ladies....be advised there is some "colorful" language in the videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBvHbnhl3M8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAWWqu3c4FY
  • ThePlight
    Options
    Pffftttt.
    I'd tell lol.

Would you whisper it in my ear? :bigsmile:
    Would you be against my pointy whiskers or hold it against me? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MityMax96
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

Quick, where are my scissors.
  • ThePlight
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

Quick, where are my scissors.
    Hey now, lady scruff doesn't sound very sexy. Get some wax haha.
  • MityMax96
    Options
    Even better
  • Swt3mari
    Swt3mari Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don't care who is next to me as long as they are working hard. If I see the person next to me working their butt off, it motivates me to work out even harder. My best workouts is when I am trying to do better than the person next to me.
    you should get that guy's number up there^^^:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    If he lives in buena park, maybe I should
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I do this because it makes me feel uncomfortable if the persons very athletic. Like they will think badly of me as they are running their eight minute mile it's like I'm in slow-motion compared to them. Also after a long work out I may have a little smell Lol :)
  • southernbelle8691
    Options
    When running I like to be separated because if im too close I get competitive and I know for sure I cant run no 7 or 8mph lol but when it comes to lifting weights ill jump right in with the guys they spot me all the time. :)
  • AngieMFitness
    Options
    I always leave one machine between myself and the other person if I can. I've told myself I do this out of respect for the other person because I don't know what their personal space bubble is. But maybe that's just my shy nature and I'm afraid if I go to the machine next to them they'll want to talk and I'll say something stupid or start to stutter from nerves. After seeing this post though, I'm going to try something new tomorrow. I'm going to use a machine right next to someone, just for the heck of it.
  • AngieMFitness
    Options
    Have to distance themselves? I mean I like to walk on the elliptical next to someone, it makes me feel better having someone near. Like we are a team?
    I would LOVE it if a guy jumped on the treadmill next to me whilst I was running and said "hey, let's pretend we're on a team". It would totally make me giggle and run more. Am I a loser? ya- maybe.
    Same! haha XD Team effort