Over 40 lbs lost PROGRESS PIX! :n)

Options
Okay, I've worked really hard to get to this point. I'm still obviously not done yet, but I do take pictures with every 10 (or so) lbs that I lose. I didn't feel like messing around with the pictures from every 10 lbs, so I thought I'd just show you the comparison of starting to today (okay, last night lol).

41lbcomparison.jpg

1.OBviously my stomach has gotten a lot smaller. That's probably the biggest change.
2.My facial skin has gotten much smoother and more even, which is a surprise. I wasn't expecting that.
3.My arms are smaller and more defined. You can actually see my shoulder in the current pic.
4.Double chin is GONE GONE GONE!
5.Me elbow looks less like a fat girl elbow; you know, how it was sort of hanging over before and it's not now. :n)
6.My legs aren't showing any cellulite anymore! I hadn't realized until this pic that they had gotten that much more toned, but you can really see it here!

I guess those are a few of my favorite things. :n)

Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    wow...you really look fantastic! Your legs are amazing and you look very toned and fit! You should be sooooo proud! xx:flowerforyou:
  • pixieE
    pixieE Posts: 30
    Options
    OMG what a huge difference!!!! You look so much fitter and toned, all that effort has paid off! Massive well done to you :) x
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can really see the difference. You look great, keep up the amazing work!!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    HOLY **** !!!! Look at you! You look fabulous! Great work, my friend - your dedication is really paying off!

**applause***
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    OMG you look fantastic, 40lbs is amazing any tips for those just starting out to get results like those xx
  • BGent
    BGent Posts: 112
    Options
    Awesome job! Your will power and determination definitely show. You will be at your goal weight in no time. :flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats to you!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    A.Maze.ing!! You look incredible.
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Aww haha thanks everyone! It's always my pleasure to post progress pix. (Especially because you all are always so encouraging about them! :smile: )
    OMG you look fantastic, 40lbs is amazing any tips for those just starting out to get results like those xx

That's really sweet. :smile: I guess if I were to give advice (seems weird for me to be giving anyone weight loss advice lol) I'd say work out even if you don't feel like it, increase your workouts every so often (weekly at most, monthly at least), form friendships here on MFP, because the cheering on helps motivate you (but BE a good friend, too!), and track your calories, even when you don't think you want to know what the end result is. <3

You're all wonderful, and I really could not have done this without you guys. Seriously. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    You look great and you look HAPPY :flowerforyou:
  • chroi
    chroi Posts: 20
    Options
    Well done!!!! You look fabulous and so fresh :)
  • MissNanny
    MissNanny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done!
  • misc02u
    misc02u Posts: 25
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself!! You look great!!
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    you look amazing!! Keep up the great work!
  • truecaligirl
    truecaligirl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You are a total inspiration. Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing your next 10lbs lost pic :wink:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look fantastic:)
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful. I cant wait to see your next progress pic
  • reecepiper1
    Options
    wow great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!