Over 40 lbs lost PROGRESS PIX! :n)

Options

Replies

• caroeden
    caroeden Posts: 31
    Options
    what i really see is the confidence in the way you are standing. check out your posture!

Fantastic job!! You look great!!!
  • MCE2bthin
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!
  • CelticWarrior
    Options
    Congrats ! really impressive , I wish you many successes in your journey to reach your final destination !
  • CelticWarrior
    Options
    :smooched:
    It's very meaningful to have people who I've never met say that they are proud and excited for me. :heart: This is why I LOVE this site. Thank you everyone!!!

I don't know you and I'm jealous !
  • Mehs
    Mehs Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look great! I hope I can be see this kind of success. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS! What a difference 40 lbs makes on someone your size! I'm so jealous! I've lost 40 lbs and not a single person I know can tell a difference. Even people who I haven't seen in months. It's so depressing. Oh well, I guess when it comes to someone my size I'm going to have to lose at least 100 lbs before it's even noticeable.

You look amazing! Simply amazing!

Wonderful work, sweetie~

*hugs*
    ~Stacy
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    you look AWESOME!! (:

great job~
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Thank you for keeping me motivated!

1532625.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • CarolinaGirl74
    Options
    That was my dose of inspiration for the week :wink: You have done an amazing job!!!!! Congrats on your success!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • luly727
    luly727 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I can see the differance everywhere!!!! U are doing great!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow - what a transformation! I would have guessed you lost more than 40 pounds. You look great, and I bet you feel so healthy too! YAY for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    You look great. Sometimes the pictures are the best way to tell a difference. I completely understand the fat elbow thing. It's the one thing that really bothers me. I hate my fat elbows.
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Just what I needed to see today to get back on track - you are an inspiration!!
  • cpostell
    Options
    Wow, you look wonderful, keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Thank you thank you thank you all of you. :smile: I've gotten more friend requests since I posted this than i think the entire time that I've been a member here at mfp. LOL
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Girl, that's great! First thing I noticed was the lack of cellulite! That excites me 'cause mine is still there. :( What kind of work outs are you doing?
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!!! Amazing!!! Congrats girl!
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation! looks like your hard work has paid off!
  • saramomof2
    saramomof2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Good for you to have pictures to remind you of where you were and where you are now! It helps you to stay focus and motivated to keep seeing the effort that you put into your new body!
  • saramomof2
    saramomof2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Good for you to have pictures to remind you of where you were and where you are now! It helps you to stay focus and motivated to keep seeing the effort that you put into your new body!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!