Wow awesome, keep it up!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Great job!!
  • XFreckle_LipX
    XFreckle_LipX Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! I hope I can have a post like this soon enough!!! :)
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Thanks again, to all of you. You say that I'm inspiring, but you really are all the ones who inspire me to keep pushing forward. I truly appreciate all of the kind words. :heart:
  • tracyr36
    tracyr36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • fletchbaby
    fletchbaby Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WOW thanks for sharing ! You inspired me I just started 3 weeks ago . I have 60 lbs to lose, so far 5lbs gone hopefully more by thursday. It seems like such a long road ahead but you pics are proof that mfp work if you have the drive. Have you done anything else besides mfp to make your transformation happen? THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I CAN'T WAIT until I lose my stomach like you did and your legs look great too! Thanks for the motivation, wow!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Congrats lady!! You look awesome!! Keep up the good work!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Yes I can really see the difference!! I see you have a tan too from exercising outdoors no doubt. You are doing it twin!!
  • jodie_t
    jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!!! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Amazing job gf! You look fabulous! And even your skin looks better...GO YOU!!!!
  • Sarah101010
    Options
    You look AWESOME! I have no doubt that you will be at your goal by Christmas. Thanks for sharing and keep up the amazing work!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Wowee! Hot stuff girl! You look absolutely wonderful and super healthy in your newest pic. It's amazing what just 40lbs gone can look like and you look great! You have obviously been working very hard on your body and it shows. Thanks for sharing!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    I agree, you look fantastic!! I noticed the difference in your legs right away. Great transformation!
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    You look GREAT! Proud of you!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! Good job!
  • mskrissytina74
    Options
    Great job! Wonderful Inspiration to us new people!!!
  • sk_letsdothis
    sk_letsdothis Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    so excited for you....great job!
  • blessedgrangran
    Options
    Wow. I don't eveny know you and I am so proud of you. This is the kind of inspiration I need to get my butt in gear. I have taken the first step by joining myfitnesspal to record what I am doing. A very big congratulations to you!!!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    :smooched:
    It's very meaningful to have people who I've never met say that they are proud and excited for me. :heart: This is why I LOVE this site. Thank you everyone!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!