Over 40 lbs lost PROGRESS PIX! :n)

Options

Replies

• SJT75
    SJT75 Posts: 134
    Options
    Wow.....definately worth taking those pics, you look fab. Do you mind if I add you as a friend? i'm just starting out and could use the motivation of MFP friends like you :-)
  • bloblynda
    bloblynda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I really love seeing progress pics; gives us all inspiration. Very well done - you're looking great
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Wow you look really great!
  • art2010
    art2010 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - way to go! Thanks for sharing the pics.
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Wow.....definately worth taking those pics, you look fab. Do you mind if I add you as a friend? i'm just starting out and could use the motivation of MFP friends like you :-)

Aw haha of course! :smile: I love my fitness pals here. :smile:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! You should be very proud! I love the elbow comment. I never realized my elbows were actually pointy until after I lost weight! :bigsmile:
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Keep up the good work- you'll definitely meet your goal by Christmas!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    :drinker: GREAT JOB !!!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! :love: You look incredible! What a difference! Keep up the amazing work hun! x :heart: x
  • JennaGermain
    Options
    OMG! I thought you looked awesome already (which you do) but to see how far you've come to look that awesome is...well, I need a word that's farther than awesome...like super-awesome!! You give me hope that someday I might be able to look down w/o seeing my stomach in the way.

I know part of your amazing success is how hard you work out, I mean I see you log exercises where you've burned like more calories than I do w/ like 4 exercise sessions!
  • allywallis86
    Options
    OMG! you are a total babe now! Well done you!
  • megi83
    megi83 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great work! You can tell that you're proud of yourself just by your posture--you're standing up so much prouder, that's fantastic! Keep up the great work--your legs and arms look AWESOME!!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    AM A ZING!!!! You're doing great! :drinker:
  • mama050709
    mama050709 Posts: 100
    Options
    WOW! AMAZING!
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    Great Job! you look like you lost more then 41 pounds!! what a major difference!
  • emilysparey
    Options
    i cant belive how much you have changed!!! well done, i can only hope i can do as well as you
  • FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous, baby girl, gorgeous!
  • brandijustice
    brandijustice Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look Great!!!
  • samtrenouth
    Options
    Wow, well done. Your looking really well.

This is gonna push me more, so I get down to the weight I want
  • blakeym
    blakeym Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!!! Such amazing commitment, you must feel so awesome :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!