Achieved Goal, feeling dissappointed

Options
123457»

Replies

• tropicaltiger
    Options
    I am the same way-s far as being hard on my self-I lost over90 pounds 5 years ago have kept it off- and go to the gym - do weights cardio-even people say I look good I cant see it-I am on the scale daily-I truly like jillian micheals she is truly my fitness hero-but I am sure you look good-so I guess be kind to yourself-congrats on reaching your goal
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way until I was at the gym today sitting on the AB X machine. I was watching a guy use a jump rope and from the corner of my eye it looked like someone was staring at me. To myself I said "what's that skinny b*tch staring at?" It was the wall mirror! I was looking at myself from another angle lol!

LOL! That's great!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss. you have done great
    i agree with comments re fitness blender it has lots of great free exercises.
    other site to check out is hasfit.com. its like having your own personal trainer at home. chose one of their challenges if you want structure. i am currently doing the 90 day warrior challenge. you just need dumbells.
    good luck
  • LuvonLuv
    Options
    Okay that's great...I should re-focus, cause I have alot of things that have become so much easier since I had my weight loss. Wonderful!