Where are my video gamers at?

:) Hey all!
I've been an on/off user of MFP for a couple of years now. I definitely enjoy the support I get from other people as well as giving support if I can.

I'm looking to add to my friends list, but I'm looking for people with similar interests! I enjoy video games and discussing them. My favorites include: World of Warcraft, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed.. and the list goes on and on.

Add me my fellow gamers! ^.^ I'm always looking for new friends.

Replies

• MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Oh yeah! Skyrim on PS3 for the moment, though I still have Skyward Sword still in the Wii. LOVE Assassin's Creed.
  • clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    :) Hey all!
    I've been an on/off user of MFP for a couple of years now. I definitely enjoy the support I get from other people as well as giving support if I can.

I'm looking to add to my friends list, but I'm looking for people with similar interests! I enjoy video games and discussing them. My favorites include: World of Warcraft, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed.. and the list goes on and on.

Add me my fellow gamers! ^.^ I'm always looking for new friends.

all but WOW lol I am a final fantasy guru ;)
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    ahahahaha you just envoked a riot^_^

Sure I am a gamer of the highest order though I don't play as much as I use to I still review and play them from time to time :)

WoW - I was a paladin quit after cataclysm
    Mass Effect - beat all 3 and saved everyone that I could save, dont even bring up the ending it was a painful memory for me
    Dragon Age - Played 2 and absolutely loved it. I like that blood mage chick
    Assassin's Creed - Played 3 on the pc but didn't get around to beating it

the list goes on and on lol

Too bad you didnt say COD Ghosts :P

Cheers,

Tof
  • bmtelle
    bmtelle Posts: 17 Member
    I'm really enjoying Assassin's Creed 4 right now. No more WoW for me, though. I'm been clean and sober from that for over 3 years. :-)
  • Hitsujikai
    Hitsujikai Posts: 111 Member
    I love videogames, just cannot find the time to play them currently :/

Add me, I'll still talk about them even if I do not get chance to play them :D
  • theopenforum
    I'm really enjoying Assassin's Creed 4 right now. No more WoW for me, though. I'm been clean and sober from that for over 3 years. :-)

woot congrats on your sobriety :D
    people just dont understand that mmo's are a drug too
  • Gamer reporting for duty! I have too many favorites to list.. :P
  • I am totally 100% addicted to Mass Effect & Dragon Age. Not even gonna lie.

I haven't played WoW in years...but I'm really enjoying Rift.
  • Not that I have to say it but of course I love Counter Strike and Left 4 Dead. Then we've got Bioshock Infinite, Tourchlight II, and Mirror's Edge.

PS3 wise, I like all of the Modern Warfare series and pretty much any Rockstar game.

Xbox, I only use it for the kinect to play UFC Trainer and Your Shape. Still trying to figure out Zumba as I am a terrible dancer and have no skillz. I do dabble with the Halo series though.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    You had me until you mentioned World of Warcraft.
  • Hardcore gamer since '89 with a strong focus in RPGs and Action RPGs. Currently replaying Ni no Kuni...can't go wrong with a Ghibli/Level-5 mix.
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member

they realized that Star Wars: The Old Republic is a better game ;) I do love me some Battlefield (COD blows) GTA5, Hitman and the list goes on
  • KAlderman75
    KAlderman75 Posts: 14 Member
    I love video games so much I fix game consoles, lol

Mass Effect has to be my favorite series. Got the Platinum Trophy on ME3 and I'm playing ME1 again, only on the PS3 this time.

Never played WoW, but I did get sucked into Eve and Dungeons and Dragons Online for quite a while. Just as addictive...
  • Brown523
    Brown523 Posts: 112 Member
    Just restarted my WoW account! The semester is ending....This could be dangerous!
  • theopenforum

they realized that Star Wars: The Old Republic is a better game ;) I do love me some Battlefield (COD blows) GTA5, Hitman and the list goes on

I actually play SWTOR T_T I am in like the number 3 16man raiding guild on the server. I am the one who does all of our videos and the editing for that :)

My healer is named Tof ^^
  • sedentarygeek
    sedentarygeek Posts: 55 Member
    I am totally 100% addicted to Mass Effect & Dragon Age. Not even gonna lie.

I haven't played WoW in years...but I'm really enjoying Rift.

I'm addicted to those too. I can't wait for ME4 to come out and Dragon Age: Inquisition.
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member

I actually play SWTOR T_T I am in like the number 3 16man raiding guild on the server. I am the one who does all of our videos and the editing for that :)

Haha thats pretty awesome. I am a big star wars fan so i enjoy the game a lot. Its really my first MMO besides Knights of the Old Republic on xbox. I have been on it lately though. The language in the MMO world, i was like yea i have no clue what you are saying lol. I play on the Harbinger server
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    I'm a huge PC gamer. Been playing since my first 8088, ran a few BBS's, ran a very large clan/servers/websites.

Right now I'm enjoying PayDay 2.
  • theopenforum

Haha thats pretty awesome. I am a big star wars fan so i enjoy the game a lot. Its really my first MMO besides Knights of the Old Republic on xbox. I have been on it lately though. The language in the MMO world, i was like yea i have no clue what you are saying lol. I play on the Harbinger server

jedi covenant ^_^
    Dark Eclipse

Cheers bro