Where are my video gamers at?

Replies

• AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Who's excited for the Skyrim online and the new dragon age? Who has a ringtone of Alistair saying "Maker's breath you're beautiful"? Memememememe!

Also, a poop load of other games. Most recently Guild Wars 2
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Signing in!

I play Dungeons & Dragons Online mostly (Ghallanda server.. Guild: Circle of Night).
  • Defsleeep
    Defsleeep Posts: 5 Member
    .I play playstation 3 have a few games
  • Don't play as much as I used to, since playing video games probably helped me put on the weight to begin with, but I am playin Assassins Creed 4, Rome II: Total War, State of Decay, and played Defiance earlier in the year, but haven't gotten back into it.
  • margelizard
    margelizard Posts: 89 Member
    I love video games! They have taken a bit of a backseat since I started exercising, but I still have at them every once in a while.

Enjoy final fantasy, suikoden, Just Cause 2, crackdown, mario kart. Right now I am playing Skyrim and I've racked up about 170 hours. Yes, I am a loser! :p
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    170 hours? ^ Love it :bigsmile: I'm on my 3rd play-through, a Breton female this time. I think she'll be a Stormcloak supporter this go-round.
    Who's excited for the Skyrim online and the new dragon age? Who has a ringtone of Alistair saying "Maker's breath you're beautiful"? Memememememe!

Not gonna do ES online, but I will be getting the Skyrim deluxe pack for Christmas :love:

And my ring tone is the Hyrule Field theme from LOZ: Twilight Princess. My text tone is the mask salesman's creepy, quiet giggle. :smooched:
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    Wow. That’s awesome…I don’t see many woman gamers. I mean the kinds that are into it very seriously…I have a couple on my friends list…its quite refreshing to see. I love games very much. I like all kinds and all sorts of genres. I love WoW, EQ, Rift, EvE to name a few. I love the RPG’s, Real Time, Sandbox, Sim Games as well…Good to see a fellow gamer! Very Cool!

I know a ton of female WoW gamers....most of them play with their spouses and some by themselves. My old WoW GM and his wife ran a guild called HACK THE PLANET on Arygos server (Alliance).
  • briandahawaiian
    briandahawaiian Posts: 112 Member
    Killin COD Ghost right now on the 360!!

other recents

minecraft
    diablo3

I need some gamer friends :(
  • AmykinsCatfood

Not gonna do ES online, but I will be getting the Skyrim deluxe pack for Christmas :love:

And my ring tone is the Hyrule Field theme from LOZ: Twilight Princess. My text tone is the mask salesman's creepy, quiet giggle. :smooched:

Awww, that's a shame. The Character creation looks like a thing of beauty. My text tone is Sandal from DA saying "Enchantment!"
  • I'm an extreme gamer!! I love Zelda, AC, Skyrim, Portal, Halo, Call of Duty, all sorts of games!! Any gamer reading this, friend me!:smile:
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Never got into WOW. Huge fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Dragon's Dogma, GTAV, Elder Scrolls, Metal Gear (the entire series, all the way back to the original NES games,) the entire Final Fantasy series (have beaten them all, currently playing through them all again, playing VI at the moment,) Zelda, Assassin's Creed, and Madden, NBA2k, and a fan of wrestling games, particularly the Fire Pro series (although the newest WWE game is one of the best in the entire series.)
  • AmykinsCatfood

Awww, that's a shame. The Character creation looks like a thing of beauty. My text tone is Sandal from DA saying "Enchantment!"

Actually I lied. My ringtone was the Skyrim dragonborn song. NOW it's Alistair :P
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member

As a PS3 player, I've been denied the EPs for so long :cry: I'm looking forward to Hearthfire!
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Sadly yet not...the only thing that's been going inside my ps3 are Insanity vids. :|

I do, however, plan on spending my week off during the Christmas holiday playing the new COD Ghost. #gamerforlife
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    BF4 n Ghosts GT: SoG Marty

Was looking forward to Elder Scrolls online until I found out Bethesda is charging £9 a month to play (on top of £50 for the game and xbox live sub) and with 4 gamers in the house (me, hubby and 2 kids) there is no chance I am paying for 4 monthly subs :explode: also am looking forward to ME4 even without Shepard :sad:

martyx
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    I don't get to play much anymore but I enjoy RPGs and most FPS. Before mariage I was a huge MMO gamer but that has come to a stop as well and I haven't played WoW in over a year! I am very curious about Everquest Next however.

All time favorite MMOs in order
    EQ
    Anarchy Online
    Final Fantasy 11
    DAoC
    WoW
    EQ2

Yea, I know WoW is pretty low on that list but it's just way to easy of a MMO. I miss the difficult days of EQ and death penalties.

Also really big into Indie games, MineCraft, Terraria, and Gnomoria have taken a lot of my time. Currently been watching Blockscape very closely and I'm very excited about StoneHearth getting a beta release next month.

omfg EQ! I spent over three years playing that game. smh Loved it so but had to let it go right along with my then bf. lol
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Skyrim is my second life right now. LOL!!! FULLY addicted.

Take care~ Glynis
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member

I Am! I was in beta this weekend!
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Who's excited for the Skyrim online and the new dragon age? Who has a ringtone of Alistair saying "Maker's breath you're beautiful"?

Elder Scrolls Online - yes, but won't have time &/or funds - plus I can't afford a next gen console - already have PC/360/ps3/wii U & a 3DS
    Next Dragon Age - same, I would LOOOVVVEEEEEEE but again, I can't pop for either new console and if it's online, I'm also out - I might get 2 hours every few days to play anymore *cries*

And I have "Swooping is Bad" :P Although currently the phone is stocked w/ Adventure Time & MLP:FiM ringtones
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    We're here!

My nose is buried in the PS4, becoming one of the most feared pirates in the AC universe. :drinker: