My favorite champ is Sona. :)
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Anyone else play League of Legends?

Teemo representing.
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Have a baby at home now, so not as much free time for gaming. I was playing alot of Call of Duty, and Skyrim.
  • Rhayahana
    Rhayahana Posts: 57 Member
  • Rhayahana

Teemo representing.

AP Tristana at your service ;)
  • clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    I'm really enjoying Assassin's Creed 4 right now. No more WoW for me, though. I'm been clean and sober from that for over 3 years. :-)

woot congrats on your sobriety :D
    people just dont understand that mmo's are a drug too

they realized that Star Wars: The Old Republic is a better game ;) I do love me some Battlefield (COD blows) GTA5, Hitman and the list goes on

My hubby is a battlefield freak ... he plays 2 still online .. he just can't seem to let go and move on to the newer ones :laugh:
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    I adore Mass Effect! Some of my other favourites are GTA, Halo, Saints Row (SR 4 was pretty terrible though,) AC, Red Dead Redemption, etc. I just bought Skyrim and Tomb Raider as well.
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member

Teemo representing.

My favorite is Latios...errr sorry about that thought you said treeko lol :P

I always wanted to play LOL but I learned that I have to avoid any mmo that I know I can become addicted to. Like Guild Wars 2 is the perfect mmo for me so I avoid it now. SWTOR is the only game I play for the guild, not really in to the game as much so I cant get addicted which gives me some self control.
  • KendleX

Teemo representing.

We need some AD too. Jungler?
  • Cristlefir
    Cristlefir Posts: 67 Member
    I loooove the Mass Effect triology. I'm currently immersed in Diablo 3 for Xbox 360, and Borderlands 2. A few favorites of mine are Half Life 2, the Metroid series, the Zelda series, Left 4 Dead, Borderlands, Bioshock, and the Fallout series. :D
  • juniperfox
    juniperfox Posts: 127 Member
    I love Tristana. So much fun. :)
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    My current favorites are Diablo 3 and Dragons Dogma :-)
  • Jad31te
    Jad31te Posts: 73 Member
    If they are like me.. probably playing? lol

I have far to many games to list, so here goes with my Fav's ES, L4D, FF, Halo, Gears.. Never was to big on MMO's But am participating currently in the ES online Beta :)

Have a great holiday~
  • Used to play WoW a lot myself up until just after MoP, then my guild fell apart and I didn't feel like trying to find yet another replacement raid group/guild as I'd already done that several times since I started playing back in 05 or 06, whenever it was. Was an officer in one of the top guilds on my server prior to it falling apart. Lost interest in the game once I no longer had a regular raid group.

Right now I'm playing through Super Mario 3D World, then I'll probably go back to Assassin's Creed (the first one, I missed out on a lot of games due to WoW raid commitments).
  • KendleX
    If they are like me.. probably playing? lol

I have far to many games to list, so here goes with my Fav's ES, L4D, FF, Halo, Gears.. Never was to big on MMO's But am participating currently in the ES online Beta :)

Have a great holiday~

I thought the beta test was just this past weekend. The prior one had horrible reviews, but the new updates makes it look promising.
  • Rhayahana

Teemo representing.

We need some AD too. Jungler?

Well if someone else wanta ADC I can jungle Shaco ;) JitBs EVERYWHERE!
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Still chuging thru Skyrim and played ALL of the Dragon Ages (swooping is bad), got thru most of the FF series (stopped after 11 - too many other games). Plus oddball games like the entire Silent Hill set and weird offshoots [Siren, Kuno(sp)].

I'm kinda dreading the Elder Scrolls Online - I tried a few other MMO's, sorry.... I have too much to do to spend that much online playing. Heck, why do you think I'm STILL playing Skyrim 2 yrs after release - LOL
  • TonyaPietrzak
    TonyaPietrzak Posts: 59 Member
    Big gamer here :)

GTA V

Skyrim

Diablo 3

Sims 3

Beyond two souls

Silent Hill ( I just got 2 and 3 ) I beat welcome home one and I am also playing down pour )

Last Of Us

Resident evil
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    I am a recovery WoW addict....Spent many of hours on that game. Toooooo many! WHile i dont play it anymore, I still play CoD BO2 and BF3 on occaision. GTA5 and Payday2 are the most recents, however, over the last month, I have been focusing on my health so much, that i am not playing...and when i do have the time, I am watching my Anime!!!!