BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I'm a Zelda fan myself :blushing:
  • sedentarygeek
    sedentarygeek Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Anyone else play League of Legends?

My favorite champ is Sona. :)

I'm just getting into it. I still got a bit to learn!
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a personal initiative to give video games up. I've always been a retro gamer of sorts.

The sports games I like are all the sports games I played when I was 10 years old: R.B.I. Baseball, NHL 94, and I'd rather play Tecmo Bowl than any Madden franchise game since then.
    And RPGs I like are the ones that were popular when I was in high school and college (Final Fantasy VII, Chrono Trigger, Skies of Arcadia).

I've always avoided online games--online gaming was responsible for two of my best friends failing out of college.

But my gaming habits being as they are, the costs of gaming to my "time" substantially outweighs the monetary demands. But I'm about to start a family and accordingly I'm beginning to value my time more.
  • tazzy2805
    Options
    WOW player here ppl can add if wish hate LoL never played it but hubby does and he squeals every damn time he gets ganked ;p
  • juniperfox
    juniperfox Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    WOW player here ppl can add if wish hate LoL never played it but hubby does and he squeals every damn time he gets ganked ;p
    Lol! I do the same thing. :x
    Then i go back to get more wards.
  • juniperfox
    juniperfox Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Anyone else play League of Legends?

My favorite champ is Sona. :)

I'm just getting into it. I still got a bit to learn!
    Cool! Visit reddit.com/r/summonerschool if you haven't already!
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Big gamer here! Love me some Final Fantasy, COD, Batman, GTA! Feel free to add me! :)
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wow. That’s awesome…I don’t see many woman gamers. I mean the kinds that are into it very seriously…I have a couple on my friends list…its quite refreshing to see. I love games very much. I like all kinds and all sorts of genres. I love WoW, EQ, Rift, EvE to name a few. I love the RPG’s, Real Time, Sandbox, Sim Games as well…Good to see a fellow gamer! Very Cool!
  • jblackjr
    jblackjr Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I don't get to play much anymore but I enjoy RPGs and most FPS. Before mariage I was a huge MMO gamer but that has come to a stop as well and I haven't played WoW in over a year! I am very curious about Everquest Next however.

All time favorite MMOs in order
    EQ
    Anarchy Online
    Final Fantasy 11
    DAoC
    WoW
    EQ2

Yea, I know WoW is pretty low on that list but it's just way to easy of a MMO. I miss the difficult days of EQ and death penalties.

Also really big into Indie games, MineCraft, Terraria, and Gnomoria have taken a lot of my time. Currently been watching Blockscape very closely and I'm very excited about StoneHearth getting a beta release next month.
  • NovaStar82
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me!

Not feeling much EVE Online love in here, but I guess spaceships and laserbeams are an acquired taste - fortunately for me as I met my BF whilst out PvPing ;)

I've played since 2005 with a break to play WoT, Wurm Online and a bit of Civ V here and there. OH played SWTOR for a bit after WoT and before Wurm.
  • Vaermina
    Options
    XBox and MMO player here! Currently working on Battlefield 4, GTA V, and Skyrim (over 300 hours LOL) on XBox and Guild Wars 2 as my current MMO of choice.
  • jblackjr
    jblackjr Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I never got around to getting into EVE but I did play the other space MMO that didn't last long... Earth and Beyond.
    Pick me! Pick me!

Not feeling much EVE Online love in here, but I guess spaceships and laserbeams are an acquired taste - fortunately for me as I met my BF whilst out PvPing ;)

I've played since 2005 with a break to play WoT, Wurm Online and a bit of Civ V here and there. OH played SWTOR for a bit after WoT and before Wurm.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    COD Ghosts!
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    If you say Gears of War, then we got a deal!
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Fellow FPS PC gamers should get a kick out of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYGlWjIKoY4
  • tonyajohn
    Options
    Played WoW (through Cata) and, of course, Diablo I - III. Lately I've been playing Rift and Path of Exile.

Feel free to add. :smile:
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options

Don't be embarrassed. Be proud.
    <
  • bmtelle
    bmtelle Posts: 17 Member
    Options

Don't be embarrassed. Be proud.