Any women 18 - 25 ish?

Options

Replies

• channlovesyou
    Options
    Hi, I am 18 and new to this I have between 60-70 pounds to loose I have never been slim its more about being healthy for me as I have really bad anxiety and I have even developed heart burn.
    I give up to easy when it comes to chocolate or crisps and my I always say 'I'll start tomorrow' theres only so many times I can start tomorrow lol. Going to cut out all junk food completely really want to loose weight for summer next year!
  • yssadalawa
    yssadalawa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody,

I'm 21, hoping to lose 35lbs.
  • wardances
    Options
    24 here and just joined today. I've been 5ft 2in for about 10 years now. Started out being 113 pounds but now I'm 148. :/ Looking to lose at least twenty pounds. It's based primarily on the fact that I come from a very unhealthy family and if I keep up my lifestyle then I might as well buy my coffin now.

Friends can feel free to add me. I will admit that I'm very socially deprived so if you do add me and my conversations are sometimes awkward or I offend you then I cannot apologize enough because it isn't ever my intention at all. I just figure I should give y'all a heads-up about that.
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    yo! im a girl :)
  • JoanaMHill
    JoanaMHill Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and looking to lose about thirty pounds for now. Lost almost four so I'm just starting out and would love support and to offer support to others!
  • KaterinaTerese
    KaterinaTerese Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hi! 22, 60 lbs down, 15 to go! Feel free to add me!
  • krstark234
    Options
    I'm 24, recently lost about 12 lbs and joined mfp to help me lose the last 35lbs.
  • krstark234
    Options
    24 here and just joined today. I've been 5ft 2in for about 10 years now. Started out being 113 pounds but now I'm 148. :/ Looking to lose at least twenty pounds. It's based primarily on the fact that I come from a very unhealthy family and if I keep up my lifestyle then I might as well buy my coffin now.

Friends can feel free to add me. I will admit that I'm very socially deprived so if you do add me and my conversations are sometimes awkward or I offend you then I cannot apologize enough because it isn't ever my intention at all. I just figure I should give y'all a heads-up about that.

I can relate, so much so that I thought I had posted that.
  • Autumn_Loses_100
    Options
    Hey there :) I am 23 and am working towards losing another 90ish pounds. I sent you a request!
  • mila1287
    mila1287 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi i am 25 i am currently trying to lose about 100 pounds looking for great support and motivation pls feel free to add me:smile:
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    UGH, I'm an oldy haha. I'm 25 and looking to lost about 40 pounds.
  • LBxLB
    LBxLB Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 23 feel free to add me!
  • fitnessl0ver
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 and I'm looking for motivating friends!

I started on mfp at 130 lbs, and went down to 114 within about a month with unhealthy choices. I'm now attempting to become healthy for the first time in my life since I was 14 (I have battled an ED since then)

I need to establish a healthy eating pattern, with healthy foods only. Please feel free to add me <3
  • tonimaxine
    Options
    I'm 25, I'm not really sure what my goal weight will be, I just want to be healthy. I assume I will land around 140 to 160. My 'ticker' is set to 140. I started out at 206. Looking for friends and a good support system. Add me :)

51767564.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ajmalbaby
    ajmalbaby Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im 24 and trying to lose weight as well, half a pound a week is my goal currently! Want to get back to my early university weight!
  • Mamastark12
    Mamastark12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I was here for awhile, but then lost touch and am back again! I am 24, and looking to lose 45 pounds, for now. I am a stay at home mom, student and wife and am ready to take back my life. Looking for motivated friends, and ones with similar goals!
  • Ayzha2014
    Options
    Hi I'm ayzha and I'm 25 !!! I weigh 263 I'm trying to get down to 175 ....I'll need all the motivation I can get!! Good luck everyone!
  • Littlemissrunner1
    Options
    Feel free to add me girls!! I log every day and am looking for some girlies as friends ☺️☺️☺️
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm 25
  • misstrish95
    Options
    18 years old, 34 pounds lost and 33 more to go! :)

Feel free to add me!