Any women 18 - 25 ish?

Options

Replies

• wellnessbiddy247
    wellnessbiddy247 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and need to lose 100 pounds. I'll add you!
  • strawberrycrisp89
    Options
    Just turned 24 on 12/12 looking to lose 50lbs, feel free to add me!
  • lublue
    lublue Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    22, trying to lose around 20 more lbs, anyone active on MFP feel free to add!
  • amyfullbrook
    amyfullbrook Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and looking to lose another 20 lbs, I'm active on MFP and happy to meet some new friends :) Add me <3
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and have lost 90lb, always looking for new friends
  • notsoskinny987
    notsoskinny987 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am 24 and looking to lose 28lbs. Add me if you like.
  • missbee2014
    Options
    Hola! I'm 20 years old (21 in Jan). I'm looking to lose 30 kilograms. I've lost about 5 so far. Looking to get inspired by some of you awesome people. Feel free to add me. I'm yet to add any friends yet!

Cheers :)
  • Shapingupforlife
    Shapingupforlife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hey ladies and gents,

Joined MFP two months ago... would really like to have a support group as well. I just turned 23 last month and i would like to lose around 40 pounds... im 8 down and doing really well on my diet... im actually a certified fitness instructor and in the USAF..
    so being in the situation im in is kinda ironic. add me as a friend.. ask me questions... id also like opinions and support as well!!!

:) - Julie
  • Marryparker
    Options
    I am 20 and i want to loose somw what 30 pounds
  • courtneylyn1
    courtneylyn1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! My friends list has gotten rather quiet lately! I've been on MFP for about 250 or so days!
  • thxo
    thxo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, on here everyday, and a university student approaching my goal weight. Feel free to add me whether you do or don't fit similarly with my criteria haha. I'd love to help and be apart of anyone's weight loss journey.
  • thethinnydiaries
    Options
    Almost 20 and looking to lose around 40lbs!
  • what_a_hit_son
    what_a_hit_son Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and trying to lose 60-70ish lbs. Feel free to add me! :)
  • smileymaxine
    smileymaxine Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    21 , lost 30 pounds 16 since joining MFP 14 to go then reevaluating :)
    Feel free to add me :)
  • OneStepLighter
    OneStepLighter Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and so far, have lost 40+, almost reaching my goal! Feel free to add me, I'm glad to make any new MFP friends. I'm always on here, reading/giving the motivation and tips people give so it helps to get through the rough days. :)
  • badgalmari
    badgalmari Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im 20 Years old and have lost 23 lbs so far, looking to loose 15 more. I am very active on MFP. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • PeaceLoveTrees
    PeaceLoveTrees Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, about to be 26 next week, and have lost 15 pounds (3 of which were in the last month after a 1.5 year hiatus) and have about 15-20 to go. I will stop when I feel and look good!

Feel free to add me. I would love to add some people closer to my age. (I'm also mostly vegan so if we have that connection too, even better!)
  • Ashley1661
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Ashley and over the years I have gained a little over 25 pounds that I would LOVE losing. I am looking for friends would like to tag team with me and motivate me to keep going ( I have tried losing the weight before I just never kept going) I am planning on doing P90X right after I do a 4 week jump start ( Natalie jill fitness) If anyone is also going to be doing one of these or something close I would love to do it with you(:
  • fr3nchy88
    Options
    Im 25 looking to lose 24lbs....:smile:
  • nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!! Originally wanted to lose 50 LBS.. Now I only have 40 to go! :)