Guess the next diet fad!

Options
12346»

Replies

• MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    The watch how much you eat and move more diet. It's bound to catch on eventually right?

DaFuq?

No way! it's too complicated!!!

:huh: :noway:

tumblr_mwpx78wNHu1r91vtjo1_400.gif
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Looks like soon you won't be able to buy cotton balls without an ID from behind the pharmacy counter. Why are people so stupid? Well, I now know what skinny snobby girls have up their *kitten* as it must be hard to take a dump since humans can't digest cotton.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Looks like soon you won't be able to buy cotton balls without an ID from behind the pharmacy counter. Why are people so stupid? Well, I now know what skinny snobby girls have up their *kitten* as it must be hard to take a dump since humans can't digest cotton.

:laugh:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I'm going to guess it will be a no-acid-fruit diet. When I eat fruits such as oranges or pineapples, I will get canker sores if I dont brush my teeth or use mouthwash afterwards, so acid fruit must be terrible for you. Also, studies have shown that fruit in acid can eat away at tooth enamel, so imagine what it must be doing to our insides!!! Then I will perform a very biased, and extremely "patchy" study that will conclude that all acid fruit is bad for you, and if you do not avoid it, you will get migrane headaches, develop severe nerve damage and have a mental breakdown.

Farewell lemons, berries, oranges and other acidic fruits! You will no longer be allowed to fill me with your infectious poisons anymore!!

LOL. This is so great.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    The watch how much you eat and move more diet. It's bound to catch on eventually right?

DaFuq?

No way! it's too complicated!!!

:huh: :noway:

tumblr_mwpx78wNHu1r91vtjo1_400.gif

uh, as if that's a choice! I'm expanding my crazy mind!!! :laugh:
  • Beanessa
    Beanessa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The chew but don't swallow diet. You are permitted to chew all the food you want but have to spit it out and swallow nothing solid, only liquids such as a protein shakes or smoothies.

That's actually a real thing...
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    How about the Just Say No diet?
    Fed up of being a yo-yo dieter? Just say no-no to yo-yo.

Example: Would you like another piece of cake? Answer: NO thank you.

LOL no-no to yo-yo, love it!!!!

The Speed diet. People who take speed are ALWAYS thin and don't have teeth weighing down their scale!
  • SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    The Teenage Boy Diet. I rent you my teenager and you take him with you to any restaurant you choose. Order whatever you want, and my son will nibble all the fatty, salty, delicious bits out of your dish, leaving you only the healthy parts. You stay thin, and the teenager with the blast-furnace metabolism takes the nutritional hit for you.