6 MONTH PROGRESS-SCALE LIES!!!!

Options

Replies

• LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Happy for you! And you have a GREAT attitude. Keep up the good work.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Happy for you! And you have a GREAT attitude. Keep up the good work.
    Thank you so much. My attitude def changed when I started feeling better, not at first :) . Thanks again !
  • hcobb33
    hcobb33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's always incredible what a big difference a few months and a lot of hard work can do. Congratulations to you and keep up the amazing work :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Great job! It's always incredible what a big difference a few months and a lot of hard work can do. Congratulations to you and keep up the amazing work :)
    Thanks doll!
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Great job on the hardwork! Its great to reminded that we can't always go by the scale.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look awesome. Great job on the hardwork! Its great to reminded that we can't always go by the scale.
    That is my only comfort at the moment, the scale hates me. However even today I almost fit into my 2 sizes smaller slacks! Evn though the scale hasnt budged in months! :)

Thanks again@
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    you look so good! awesome job!!
    Thank you!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    great progress. keep up the awesome work girl
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    awesome job!
    hey! THANKS!!!:smile:
  • YOU ARE MY HERO!
  • truelove7
    truelove7 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Look at that hair...you're gorgeous! Congrats on the loss!!!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazing!
  • PositiveBody
    PositiveBody Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Keep up the amazing work. We forget that it is not always about the weight. One of my MFP friends reminded me of that!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    YOU ARE MY HERO!
    Psh you are mine! 47 lbs, way to go!!!!!!!!!!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Look at that hair...you're gorgeous! Congrats on the loss!!!

Thanks doll- one day at a time! :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look wonderful! Keep up the amazing work. We forget that it is not always about the weight. One of my MFP friends reminded me of that!

Yes you are right. I just get so caught up in it sometimes! I calculated inches this morning-about 20 overall inches lost too. :)
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal. I am at 189 pounds, and you are far more fit than I am! Your tummy is amazing. Congratulations for finding the motivation and determination to make such a significant change. I just started getting back on track last week. I hope to follow in your footsteps, as well as those of so many others who have found the will to stick to it. I'm so tired of feeling this way. Thanks for reminding me that I don't have to.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look phenomenal. I am at 189 pounds, and you are far more fit than I am! Your tummy is amazing. Congratulations for finding the motivation and determination to make such a significant change. I just started getting back on track last week. I hope to follow in your footsteps, as well as those of so many others who have found the will to stick to it. I'm so tired of feeling this way. Thanks for reminding me that I don't have to.

We are all different and have different struggles. I just got tired of feeling like crap all around. Everything hurt, everything ached, everything ws hard, my mood was even bad. Now I relish in movement, in being able, in waking up alive!

Just keep at it, we all have hard days-even me! one dday at a time sister!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You're doing amazing!
    :blushing: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!