• msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Iceberg Slim would be proud:

icebergpimp.jpg
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Funny, I just had this conversation with one of my single friends. He's having a hard time finding a woman too. I suggested taking a hobby class like photography, joining The Running Room (it's a store that puts on running classes), going on "Meet Up" which is a social network site where people meet up with common interests, "play dates" if you have children ( he's a single father), join a community sports league, taking night classes or a continuing education program, online dating sites (don't snicker, I met my fiance on POF), speed dating, walking your dog ( or borrow one, I had a rottie and my single friends borrowed her all the time to pick up women)...that's all I've got.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    Funny, I just had this conversation with one of my single friends. He's having a hard time finding a woman too. I suggested taking a hobby class like photography, joining The Running Room (it's a store that puts on running classes), going on "Meet Up" which is a social network site where people meet up with common interests, "play dates" if you have children ( he's a single father), join a community sports league, taking night classes or a continuing education program, online dating sites (don't snicker, I met my fiance on POF), speed dating, walking your dog ( or borrow one, I had a rottie and my single friends borrowed her all the time to pick up women)...that's all I've got.

if i use the pics i have on here for my POF account do you think that will work?
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    craigslist

srs.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options

if i use the pics i have on here for my POF account do you think that will work?

Nope. Girls want face photos. I have mine set to not even allow people without a face photo to contact me.
  • vvvalentines
    Options
    go to church lol
  • fishnbrah
    Options

Nope. Girls want face photos. I have mine set to not even allow people without a face photo to contact me.

damn, im hideous irl
  • dannatona
    dannatona Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Grocery store. Stare at any section and look extremely confused till someone above your 7.5 rating comes up, and ask for help choosing the best option. But I don't suggest standing in front of the feminine hygiene section... I don't think you'll be getting any woman at the best time, and you gotta know timing is everything.

Good luck! :laugh:
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    At least 7.5? :huh: Really, you can't quantify attractiveness with a number like that after the age of 14 and think it's okay. To me, boring/mean/stupid people seem ugly, and the most attractive people are those who make something of their life, it shows up in their eyes and personality. Looks don't last dude. People get old.

It's sad that we're still in the stone age with women being valued for their looks.

You probably won't read this but food for thought if you do.

My answer: college, work, or somewhere you enjoy your hobbies.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    idk why youre getting mad about the 7.5, im including personality. what should i be shooting for?
  • EngineerPrincess
    Options
    I'm not mad you're "shooting for 7.5", I'm saying you've been fooled by thinking you can put a number on looks. Don't look for women by their body and face if you want to find someone good, it's like picking a movie by the picture on the cover, not the words on the back or the reviews.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    I'm not mad you're "shooting for 7.5", I'm saying you've been fooled by thinking you can put a number on looks. Don't look for women by their body and face if you want to find someone good, it's like picking a movie by the picture on the cover, not the words on the back or the reviews.

but i have to look at them naked though?
  • EngineerPrincess
    Options

Not saying you should date someone you have no physical attraction to, but you'll regret making a decision based upon looks. If your relationship is built upon looks it will fall once you both get old (it happens fast.)
    The best chemistry I've had in a relationship is with a guy who most people would say is barely average, but once we were good friends I fell for him. Love makes people beautiful, superficial beauty doesn't work on you for long. Don't let yourself miss out on true love because you looked for looks instead of common interests or compatibility.

I guess a good example is falling for a girl's makeup, not the girl, or realizing you don't like a guy anymore because he stopped working out. Appearance lies.
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    You don't have friends with GF/wives that have single friends?
  • fishnbrah
    Options

Not saying you should date someone you have no physical attraction to, but you'll regret making a decision based upon looks. If your relationship is built upon looks it will fall once you both get old (it happens fast.)
    The best chemistry I've had in a relationship is with a guy who most people would say is barely average, but once we were good friends I fell for him. Love makes people beautiful, superficial beauty doesn't work on you for long. Don't let yourself miss out on true love because you looked for looks instead of common interests or compatibility.

I guess a good example is falling for a girl's makeup, not the girl, or realizing you don't like a guy anymore because he stopped working out. Appearance lies.

i never said i was in it for looks even once. this is an interesting experiment though, cuz youre like the 5th girl itt to say that.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    You don't have friends with GF/wives that have single friends?

not really dude. one friend ya, but her friends are all high maintenance. im kinda country.
  • RosaliaBee
    RosaliaBee Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    What does your 7.5 - 10 mean to you?
    Most people - M & F - would automatically assume that means some kind of perceived objective physical beauty quotient.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Isn't this the eternal question ?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Isn't this the eternal question ?
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Mail order from the Ukraine?

I think he's looking for a lady. A male isn't quite the right gender....wait mail or male?!? nvm