Best Place to Find a GF?

Options

Replies

• MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    A 7.5 is mostly based on looks. Our penors do the picking.
  • meb0407
    meb0407 Posts: 492
    Options
    You don't have friends with GF/wives that have single friends?

not really dude. one friend ya, but her friends are all high maintenance. im kinda country.

Oooo.... I'm kinda country haha :)
  • caitlynforkz
    Options
    If you're daring enough you can always try online and hope they turn out to be who they say they are.

A bar, concert, camping, make yourself stand out and they will come ;)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    In someone's home. During the day. In nice neighborhoods. That's where all the trophy wives are who are hot and cannot commit to more than fun times.

ETA: take a vacay from your real job and get a fake job as a pool boy or something to get "connected" then go back to your real job with an excellent IRL FL. Your welcome.
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    In someone's home. During the day. In nice neighborhoods. That's where all the trophy wives are who are hot and cannot commit to more than fun times.

ETA: take a vacay from your real job and get a fake job as a pool boy or something to get "connected" then go back to your real job with an excellent IRL FL. Your welcome.

Real talk. Doing this starting next week.
  • meb0407
    Options
    Love it!! Lets fool the chick and hope she sticks... lol
  • lindsloses40
    Options
    I'm curious where you live, because were I live you will NEVER find a 7.5-10 at WalMart
  • meb0407
    Options
    I'm curious where you live, because were I live you will NEVER find a 7.5-10 at WalMart

Totally agree!!

Try church! There's always a few desperates there...Ha...
  • fishnbrah
    Options

youre kidding. i see aesthetic motherfukkers at wal mart all the time.
  • BigSnicka
    BigSnicka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    It's bad to say this, but if a 7.5/10 Walmart chick is where your standards are, you'd be better off going down to hang out at your Department of Human Services. It seems like all the screwed over, screwed up, baby mamas are always down there complaining about a deadbeat. You could be the knight in shining armor!
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options

I hear the making of a reality show brewing!!!
  • BigSnicka
    BigSnicka Posts: 151 Member
    Options

I hear the making of a reality show brewing!!!

That is genius.....lol
  • conqkm11
    Options
    7.5 's vary in styles lol whts ur fav ?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    What is everyone's fascination with going gluten free???

If you aren't celiac, there is no reason for it!
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Funny, I just had this conversation with one of my single friends. He's having a hard time finding a woman too. I suggested taking a hobby class like photography, joining The Running Room (it's a store that puts on running classes), going on "Meet Up" which is a social network site where people meet up with common interests, "play dates" if you have children ( he's a single father), join a community sports league, taking night classes or a continuing education program, online dating sites (don't snicker, I met my fiance on POF), speed dating, walking your dog ( or borrow one, I had a rottie and my single friends borrowed her all the time to pick up women)...that's all I've got.

Meetups are often sausage fests in general interest groups. Best ones are activity centered but even that's no guarantee of anything. Online dating sites are usually a losing bet for men. Speed dating-waste of time.

The dog walking and hobby class ideas are legit though.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Gynecologist office.

They're probably already lubed up and ready to go.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    A 7.5 is going to be somewhere classy, like maybe Applebees. You should go ask all the waitresses for their numbers and tell them you'll draw for a lucky winner. Just dont take her on a date to that Applebees, because one of the sore losers will be your waitress.
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    craigslist in the personals section. go get 'em!
  • man_in_drag
    Options
    I heard OP is looking for 7.5?
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I heard OP is looking for 7.5?

This. Just... This.