Why diet cola could be making you FATTER and WRINKLIER

Options
12346»

Replies

• poponastick302
    poponastick302 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    daily mail? enough said!

^ this. It's all cherry-picking and anecdotal evidence based off of one study or some nut who decided to try to legitimise their stupid theories by making a website.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Quit baggin on the Daily Fail it's at least better than the watered down idiot rags like CNN and Fox that we get to read here in the states. What there's other news outside of the US...now way!? I thought we were the center of the universe.

OK go back to arguing about your wrinkles and fat. Just had to stand up for the Daily Mail at least it's entertaining and extensive.
  • vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I read the DM because it's so funny. Unfortunately a lot of DM readers (including my mother) believe it's xenophobic, anti-benefits, right wing nonsense.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    As a diabetic Diet is a healthier choice since it has NO carbs....
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    get back n day later and already on 5 pages, this is my thought on this topic

Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg
  • nikigmoney
    Options
    Holy cow! Don't talk crap about diet soda! People are dead serious...........proof that it is highly addictive and clearly makes you more aggressive.:laugh:
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    I am pretty sure that if you put whiskey in it, it is much better for you... well at least I am going to keep telling myself that every weekend... 1st step is admitting you have a problem... I am still good to go!
  • kuroi19
    Options
    Holy cow! Don't talk crap about diet soda! People are dead serious...........proof that it is highly addictive and clearly makes you more aggressive.:laugh:

I wish I could still be addicted to it =p It was so easy to keep a good diet... But I had to drop my caffeine addiction, and sadly there are non caffeine diet sodas but anything with sweeteners other than pepsi max tastes like garbage to me.
  • nikigmoney
    Options
    yep, actually i am on a vodka soda cleanse! I am so skinny!
  • nikigmoney
    Options
    NO CAFFEINE!! That is very sad.........I am highly addicted to coffee:noway:
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'll drink my my full sugar fizzy water. Atleast I know I'll bounce off the walls for 20 minutes before having a sad crash back into the world.
  • Losingthedamnweight
    Options
    I lost my hair drinking diet soda:(

^this

...except I didn't even *drink* the stuff, I just looked at it a few times and have since lost my hair.

STAY FAR AWAY FROM DIET SODA!!1!1!eleven!!1

I only believe you cause you're Heisenberg.
    Heisenberg wouldn't lie