Nutella. Is this real life?

Options

Replies

• Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    you should try cookie butter. best and worst discovery ive ever made!

I second this ^^ damn you trader joes
  • mrsgrimsdale
    Options
    Toast some whole wheat bread, put Nutella AND peanut butter AND banana on it! I mean, that's what I heard.....

you reminded me of a fantastic nutella smoothie with bananas and vanilla ice cream, God no wonder I got as fat as I did...
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,610 Member
    Options
    you should try cookie butter. best and worst discovery ive ever made!

I second this ^^ damn you trader joes

I totally and completely had to throw a half a jar of the cookie butter out because it was only making it onto my spoon and in my mouth and never onto my mfp diary. I can't trust myself around the stuff!
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    If Santa is reading this thread, I hope he brings me and everyone else Nutella for Christmas:love: At least the ones that love it!
  • thesevolatiletimes
    Options
    I bought a 13 oz jar of Nutella today because I was bored with peanut butter. And it's UNBELIEVABLY YUMMY.

Made 5 sandwiches and ate the rest with a spoon straight out of the jar.

Question : How do you handle Nutella? :bigsmile:

Good morning Sir,

In discovering Nutella, you have also found what is quite a slippery slope. First it starts with a little on a cracker. Then, you're incorporating into dessert dishes. For awhile you like to delude yourself into thinking it's a special treat by serving hundreds of grams to yourself in nice ceramic ramekins and garnished highball glasses. The next thing you know, you're in an alley somewhere doing something you never thought you'd do just to buy another jar.

Stop now, while there's still time.

Sincerely,
    The Internet

SO TRUE. STOP WHILE YOU CAN! PLEASE!
  • splitaces
    Options
    I bought a 13 oz jar of Nutella today because I was bored with peanut butter. And it's UNBELIEVABLY YUMMY.

u dont, u just eat it till its gone then get more, its to good to waste or eat slowly lol
  • splitaces
    Options

Good morning Sir,

In discovering Nutella, you have also found what is quite a slippery slope. First it starts with a little on a cracker. Then, you're incorporating into dessert dishes. For awhile you like to delude yourself into thinking it's a special treat by serving hundreds of grams to yourself in nice ceramic ramekins and garnished highball glasses. The next thing you know, you're in an alley somewhere doing something you never thought you'd do just to buy another jar.

Sincerely,
    The Internet

SO TRUE. STOP WHILE YOU CAN! PLEASE!
    very true
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options

You don't. It takes you by its grip the second the nectar of the Gods touch your taste buds.
  • mrsgrimsdale
    Options

Shame this was a link I nearly didn't bother to look at it. Glad I did -felt a lot of empathy ;-D
  • Pantherfan44
    Options
    Lol, reading these posts lets me know this is a product I should never even try. I do better with the whole never try something than have to learn how to live without it once I know how yummy it is :)
  • Whyareyoumad
    Whyareyoumad Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend Nutella Stuffed French Toast. Pinterest is the bomb! Sadly thought I dont eat it anymore but my kids love it.
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time, I bought a very large jar of Nutella so I could make various Nutella treats for a Nutella-Themed party. It was going to be epic. I wasn't able to go to said party, so I ate the entire jar...yes, the whole thing...

I'm a bit of a Nutela-S1ut.

I'm so glad I didn't have the same problem with the Bacon-Themed party...
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Giada's "Nutella Ravioli" recipe. Tablespoon of nutella. Put in wonton wrapper. Repeat. Fry or bake at 375F until golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.

You're welcome.

Wow, that sounds to die for.... I LOVE Nutella too much, so I dont buy it too often. Nutella on Strawberries, my favorite!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options

Good morning Sir,

Sincerely,
    The Internet

You are now my favorite person.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I just have a little bit once in a while... Usually on crepes.
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I have a restaurant near me at work that does Nutella pizza!!
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I use Justin's Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread because it's lower in sugar and doesn't have dairy :) I love adding a half tablespoon to my oatmeal for dessert with strawberries and banana slices!

All the Justin's flavors are great.
  • penelopelake
    Options
    the little kids snack pots otherwise we all eat the whole lot. i grew up on it and never lasted a week
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options

Is it bad that all I could think of was... damn how many calories do you get a day? LOL. I bought a jar once and when I went to try it, it was empty... freaking kids...
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I have a restaurant near me at work that does Nutella pizza!!

Oh no I can't have that! I love Nutella and I LOVE pizza but together?????