Worst kiss you ever had?

Options
myurav
myurav Posts: 165 Member
In honor of hump day (I know, I hate that name too) and because I recently told this story and would love to hear some of yours, let's go ahead and share. Remember, sharing will make you feel better :)

I went on a movie date with this guy, and wasn't feeling it that much, but didn't get to talk to him (side note: movies are terrible first dates), so I agreed to go on a second one. This time, it's dinner and I realize that it's not happening, so afterwards, I decline an invitation back to his place (yes, that happened), and he basically leaned down right as I was going to get into my car.

ACK! There was TONGUE EVERYWHERE - it was by far, the sloppiest kiss ever. It was as though he couldn't find my mouth, so he just decided to explore all around it until he found it. And it just felt so unpleasant, I wanted to just go home and shower. Oh, and he was 35.

I know, people all have different kissing preferences, but how do you get to be 35 and still kiss like that? Major fail.

I look forward to hearing your salivary horror stories :)

Replies

• Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Ugh and ew, this sounds very familiar. Last guy I kissed was slobbery like a Saint Bernard. I think I even heard him slurp. He was 35, just no no no.
  • myurav
    Options
    Ugh and ew, this sounds very familiar. Last guy I kissed was slobbery like a Saint Bernard. I think I even heard him slurp. He was 35, just no no no.

Hahaha, it wasn't the same guy, was it?
  • Whyareyoumad
    Whyareyoumad Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I dont remember the worst kiss I ever shared, but I definitely remember the first kiss I ever had.
  • Pickledpiper
    Pickledpiper Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Years ago I dated a guy (very briefly I might add) that actually licked my face!
    Oh lord...talk about feeling like you're being kissed by a dog yuck!
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    The one that should have happened but didn't
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    LOL not cool
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I had a guy kiss me once and hummed the whole time. That was weird. And in case you were wondering, he was humming the theme song for The Wonder Years.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm getting repulsed just remembering it.... UGH

First date after my divorce, nice guy, not much by way of brain though... talked about the same 5 things the entire dinner. We met at the restaraunt because I really just wasn't sure I wanted him to know where I lived. I'm getting ready to get in the car and all I see is wide open mouth and tongue coming at my face.... and it was too late to GTFO! My face and blouse were soaked...
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Years ago, I had a similar thing happen while dancing with a guy. He started kissing my neck and then I felt his tongue on my neck. He traveled up my jawline and licked my face. Dance over, I'm outta here. Straight for the restroom to wash my face and put on some fresh makeup. YUK, My Bullmastiff kisses better.
  • myurav
    Options
    I had a guy kiss me once and hummed the whole time. That was weird. And in case you were wondering, he was humming the theme song for The Wonder Years.

Hahahahahaha, omg, that is so ridiculous.
  • Pickledpiper
    Pickledpiper Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Apparently there are some men out there that need to read this thread for pointers....Men, us women do not want our faces licked. Thanks!!
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options

OMG!! This all the way but this was a high school boyfriend. I hated to kiss him because of that.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    this guy I went out with in high school kissed really badly, was like kissing a vacuum cleaner only with a tongue shoved down your throat at the same time. That relationship didn't last. Although as we were about 14 it probably wasn't destined to.... :laugh: and I'm sure he's refined his kissing technique by now.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

That's so hot.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Oh I have one for this thread! I met a guy on line, many years ago, we really hit it off, attraction, conversation, everything was fantastic! One night we decide to meet, I invite him to my place, we are chatting on y balcony and the moment hits, he leans in for a kiss! Well! All he did was leave his mouth wide open and twirl his tongue around! In my head, I'm like WTF is this nonsense! Worst. Kiss. Ever! I stopped talking to him shortly after that.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I went on a dinner & movie date with a guy who was a friend of a friend. Nice enough guy, but I wasn't really into it but I gave him a hug at the end of the night . When I turned my head as I was backing away, he planted a slobbery kiss on my lips. Really not pleasant.

Also, I don't know if this counts as a kiss, but back in my clubbing days, I was dancing with this guy I just met and he bit my cheek. Bit me! Not even just a nip, he left a bruise! I just looked at him and walked away.
  • YoungIronG
    YoungIronG Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    there is no kiss worse,
    than the one when you noticed the cold sore AFTER
  • nickdavis843
    Options
    I can't say I've ever had a kiss that I thought, wow that sucked. Now I have gone in for it once or twice and gotten the old head turn cheek kiss. Those did suck.
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Years ago I dated a guy (very briefly I might add) that actually licked my face!
    Oh lord...talk about feeling like you're being kissed by a dog yuck!

had a girl do similiar but licked my nose. Weird have the tip of tongue in your nostril :sick: :sick:

and no to mention tongue inside ear was another one