Worst kiss you ever had?

Options

Replies

• RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    How awkward!

A guy burped in my mouth once during a kiss. I mean, I'm a nurse...I don't get grossed out easily, but that was pretty disgusting because we had just eaten dinner.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i was in college and volunteered to play a role in a "One-Act" play, which was pretty short. Anyway, the scene was pretty much me and this girl who were supposed to be a married couple acting out a fantasy where we pretend to be strangers. anyway during that play, i had to kiss a girl who was playing another role in the scene. actually, she was to sit on my lap and kiss me.

well, it was like the scene in Dumb and Dumber except she was "Lloyd
    tumblr_lzx1vxSyf31qg39ewo1_500.gif

I hadn't done much acting and I thought that this was some sort of acting technique, it was so bad.

but i was wrong. she really did kiss that way. it was gross, but the director got an A on the scene. so that was good.
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Apparently there are some men out there that need to read this thread for pointers....Men, us women do not want our faces licked. Thanks!!

not just guys
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    My first kiss in 7th grade was the worst. He had helicopter tongue and he was so slobbery. I thought I'd never want to kiss anyone ever again.

I went out with this guy a while ago and it was a great date and I had some hope...until he kissed me. He was a face eater. I really wonder how adults can get through life kissing like this.
  • joe_madre
    Options
    How awkward!

A guy burped in my mouth once during a kiss. I mean, I'm a nurse...I don't get grossed out easily, but that was pretty disgusting because we had just eaten dinner.

Yeah, that burp erased all gender considerations. I think I just puked in the back of my mouth. Just a little bit.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Super sweet guy...so much saliva and tongue all over the place. I had to end it due to that. The thought of him kissing me was making me dread seeing him, even though he was really great.
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    oh wow, some of these... I don't feel too bad now about the accidental tooth bump
  • WantingNumber3
    Options
    After reading other stories I guess I'm lucky when I say the worst kiss I ever had was with some nasty morning breath.
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Got a little drunk at the dance hall one night and the guy I was dancing with thought it was an opportune time to try to make out. So he leans over *same as several of you ladies stories here* mouth open, tounge out, and goes for it. I pulled away had to wipe the slobber off my face and when he tried to come back for seconds I burst out laughing. He asked why I was laughing and I was trying to be nice even though I was piss drunk, so I told him that I was just nervous and needed to go to the bathroom. I hid in there until my friend rescued me. *note if a girl needs to wipe slobber off her face after you kiss her you failed*
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    my first kiss.. I had the stomach flu.. guy did not get the picture.. almost puked in his mouth.. thankfully it all got better from there ;)
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    On my last day of volunteering at an assisted-care living center, a very old, senile woman (she'd called me Alfred--not my name--the entire time I worked there and always asked if I'd "bring the car 'round so that she could go meet the gentleman for dinner") was sad at the news I was departing and asked for a good bye hug and kiss. I said I'd give her a hug but that my girlfriend would be upset if she found out I was running around kissing other girls :wink: Anyway, I leaned in for a hug and she tried to give me a sneak-attack kiss. She ended up biting me on the cheek. Yes....it drew blood.
  • nickdavis843
    Options
    On my last day of volunteering at an assisted-care living center, a very old, senile woman (she'd called me Alfred--not my name--the entire time I worked there and always asked if I'd "bring the car 'round so that she could go meet the gentleman for dinner") was sad at the news I was departing and asked for a good bye hug and kiss. I said I'd give her a hug but that my girlfriend would be upset if she found out I was running around kissing other girls :wink: Anyway, I leaned in for a hug and she tried to give me a sneak-attack kiss. She ended up biting me on the cheek. Yes....it drew blood.

you just won the internet
  • I was 17.

I was on a date with this tall blonde football player with the shoulders of a god.

He was witty, kinda dumb, drove a fast car and had a truck at the farm. (farmers son, so he had two vehicles)

We went to the movies and had a fantastic time.

then he kissed me.

it was like my mouth had been attached to a Hoover accessory. You know the one, the long tubed one with the extra suckage that had the bristles on the end.

I felt like he was going to suck out my soul like they do in Sleepwalkers (that horrible 1992 movie based on a Stephen King story)

it was horrible.
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I was 17.

I was on a date with this tall blonde football player with the shoulders of a god.

He was witty, kinda dumb, drove a fast car and had a truck at the farm. (farmers son, so he had two vehicles)

We went to the movies and had a fantastic time.

then he kissed me.

it was like my mouth had been attached to a Hoover accessory. You know the one, the long tubed one with the extra suckage that had the bristles on the end.

I felt like he was going to suck out my soul like they do in Sleepwalkers (that horrible 1992 movie based on a Stephen King story)

it was horrible.

I want to be leaf.
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Worst had to be my first..... I remember it vividly and it was pretty bad. Neither of us had a clue what to do. Only one other kiss comes to mind and it was much like OP - tongue and more tongue and spit and slobber and teeth.... I had teeth marks in my lip. Not good at all.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    How awkward!

Yeah, that burp erased all gender considerations. I think I just puked in the back of my mouth. Just a little bit.

I think we have a winner here! That's just disgusting!

I think my worse is the guy who would only peck me on the lips! Come ON man! I want to be turned on with a kiss...not walk away feeling like I just kissed grandpa!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    My junior year of HS I learned never to let looks fool you.
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    Went in for a kiss and I am pretty sure this girl had halitosis. I had to "just remember I have a cold".

And thanks, now the Wonder Years song is stuck in my head.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Dude kissed me once and his tongue flopped around in my mouth like a fish out of water. It was terrible.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I was 17 and she wanted to make out with the "bad boy with the Mustang."

She literally gave my tongue a blow job... most awkward thing ever... then proceeded to lick my face. Terrible.