Worst kiss you ever had?

Options

Replies

• Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Had a "tongue sucker" once. Started making out with this girl the summer I graduated from high school. It was nice in the beginning. The next thing I know, she is sucking my tongue into her mouth. I'm thinking, "Okay, this is different, and...suggestive.. Wait. Ow. Okay! OWWW!"

She actual tore the frenum of my tongue. To the point it was bleeding. Profusely.

That was the worst kiss ever.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    this guy I went out with in high school kissed really badly, was like kissing a vacuum cleaner only with a tongue shoved down your throat at the same time. That relationship didn't last. Although as we were about 14 it probably wasn't destined to.... :laugh: and I'm sure he's refined his kissing technique by now.

That's really kinda funny. I'd describe my ex-girlfriend from HS - who happened to be 14, while I was 15 - this way. And yes, I'm sure she actually has a clue now.
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Would have been with my first boyfriend when I was 15. Nothing against the guy; I was his second serious fling and he was my first.

Anyway, first kiss. We were on a trip to Canmore for a band festival(go figure, huh?). I had been crushing on him basically since we first met and my best friend' mission that weekend was to get us together. Anyway, we were on our way back to our hotel on a bus from a jazz performance that evening(not ours; we were watching one) on the bus. Anyway, I went in and kissed him on the cheek just to see what would happen. He turns and starts making out with me, with the tongue. In retrospect, it could have been much worse and someone taught him pretty well for a 16-year-old boy. It was just entirely unexpected by me and my lips were really chapped(winter in the Rockies. That's kind of how it goes) so it wasn't all that great. We had some good times after that, though; and we finally parted ways when I was in college.

My fiance was a bit of a slobbery kisser when we first met, but he got the message when I started making fun of him for it/wiping slobber off my face after we kissed. 'Tis all good now. Don't think I've had any that were really terrible.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    ^
    This one time, at band camp...
  • myurav
    myurav Posts: 165 Member
    Options

I think my worse is the guy who would only peck me on the lips! Come ON man! I want to be turned on with a kiss...not walk away feeling like I just kissed grandpa!

Omg, those are no fun either! The only time for pecks is if you're running out of the house or if you're a hen.

Also, all of these posts have made my night - currently laughing my *kitten* off at the ridiculousness of these stories.
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I've never had a kiss that I really enjoyed. Now I stick with the grandma kisses because they're not great, but you can't really mess it up either. Unless you smell like cigarettes. Then you can. :sick:
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Options

I think my worse is the guy who would only peck me on the lips! Come ON man! I want to be turned on with a kiss...not walk away feeling like I just kissed grandpa!

Omg, those are no fun either! The only time for pecks is if you're running out of the house or if you're a hen.

Also, all of these posts have made my night - currently laughing my *kitten* off at the ridiculousness of these stories.

LOL, this is exactly what I was talking about in my last post. French kisses have just been too disappointing to me, so I do pecks only.
  • myurav
    Options

LOL, this is exactly what I was talking about in my last post. French kisses have just been too disappointing to me, so I do pecks only.

NOOO, this makes me sad. I feel, at some level, that women are responsible for telling the guys when they're a bit off, but at a certain point, it's just responsibility that no one really wants.
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Options

NOOO, this makes me sad. I feel, at some level, that women are responsible for telling the guys when they're a bit off, but at a certain point, it's just responsibility that no one really wants.

I told one of them several times and yet he still thought this was sexy

340x.gif
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I think I was like 19 at the time. Absolutely Gorgeous girl I took out....I even thought she was out of my league at the time. Date went awesome. Great conversation and I thought "damn, we are really clicking" End of night comes, I go in for the kiss and I swear it was like kissing a fish. Even had a funny taste and we didn't eat anything that would cause that odor. I shrugged it off thinking it was just a fluke. 2nd date and end of the night she actually invited me up to her apartment. I did the little internal "YESS!!!" and went on up. We start making out on the sofa....FISH MOUTH RETURNS! I couldn't take it even as much as I wanted to do the deed. I suddenly came down with a stomach ache....left. Never called her again. I know rude but oh well. Maybe she met a fish mouth guy and they live happily ever after with their fish mouth kids now.

I'm 44 now and that is still burned into my memory!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    a boy from high school who had the nick name "octopus" would hide around the corner and as girls passed he would grab one and kiss her (yes he got me once too) and he would just be an octopus with his tongue ... flicking and swooshing it all over more like a wagging dogs tongue, so gross, too much tongue! He had no skillz! GAGS!!!
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Worst kiss ever was my fault. It was on our second date - thought it might be our last. Although the date went very well it ended on a bad note. I had a really awful cold sore at the time and didn't really want to kiss her, but like I said the date went well and I could tell she wanted a good night kiss. so I came up with this gem...I really want to give you a kiss but I'm afraid that this cold sore may puss all over you...it just came out. We both were instantly turned off (I'm sure her much worse) and we kissed. It was horrible. Luckily she gave me another chance! And she married me...almost 22 years later now. Ha ha!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I had a guy kiss me once and hummed the whole time. That was weird. And in case you were wondering, he was humming the theme song for The Wonder Years.

LOL so weird! That is hilarious.

I don't remember my worst. There's not a terrible one that stands out. Just random guys I dated and wasn't all that into...those would be my "worst"
  • myurav
    Options
    a boy from high school who had the nick name "octopus" would hide around the corner and as girls passed he would grab one and kiss her (yes he got me once too) and he would just be an octopus with his tongue ... flicking and swooshing it all over more like a wagging dogs tongue, so gross, too much tongue! He had no skillz! GAGS!!!

Hahahaha, wtf?? How on earth is that okay? Oh man, eeewwwww...I can just imagine his arm with little suction cups.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Worst kiss ever was my fault. It was on our second date - thought it might be our last. Although the date went very well it ended on a bad note. I had a really awful cold sore at the time and didn't really want to kiss her, but like I said the date went well and I could tell she wanted a good night kiss. so I came up with this gem...I really want to give you a kiss but I'm afraid that this cold sore may puss all over you...it just came out. We both were instantly turned off (I'm sure her much worse) and we kissed. It was horrible. Luckily she gave me another chance! And she married me...almost 22 years later now. Ha ha!

That's kind of really gross and cute at the same time.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    The worst was what I call is the "spike" tongue... where the try and force their tongue down your throat... yuck, ew and no!
    The sloppy wet dog kiss is gross too..
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    My runner up 2nd worst kiss happened when I was 16. Now I am and always will be somewhat of a dork, but back then I was a shy dork. I was at the mall with friends. There was a girl who I was dating and she asked, "So when are you going to kiss me?"

"Well I could kiss you right now?", I said in that awkward manner of a 16 year old and leaned in. Now this is like the second girl I ever kissed. It was in the mall, surrounded by a group of friends. We kissed..

She shrieks out laughing, and practically yells, "Oh my God! You are a horribly kisser!"

We call that performance piece, "Mortified in the middle of the mall"
  • purplepink1992
    Options
    Omg.. This one guy before I met DH was disgusting... I had to wipe the spit off of my face and his tongue was all the way in my mouth.
  • purplepink1992
    Options
    The worst was what I call is the "spike" tongue... where the try and force their tongue down your throat... yuck, ew and no!
    The sloppy wet dog kiss is gross too..

omg THEE worst!!!
  • romanaXOX
    romanaXOX Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    At the end of a mediocre date he whipped his "business" out DURING OUR FIRST KISS!!!
    .... while standing on the steps in front of my apartment building....

pulled away and asked what I was "going to do with it"