• arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    you judged!

I did brah. I did.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    7th grade, at the beach. Braces stuck together. Nightmare!
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Mine was about 3 years ago. He was 30 and had picked me up so he was driving me back home for the night. It had started raining really heavily and he lost control of his car and put us into the ditch. The car came to a stop by hitting some trees on my side of the car about an inch from my head. I remember coming to and seeing a tree fall on top of the car above my head and looked to my left and seeing a broken window and felt the glass all in my hair. He called 911 to report it, got mad at me when I didn't know where we were, and proceeded to berate me while on the phone to 911. I couldn't get out of the car (or my seat for that matter) because my door was up against a tree. He decided that would be the perfect time to try to get some. Before I could react he was right there. Like the other girls have said, his tongue was EVERYWHERE! All I could do was keep shoving him off and hope the cops were coming quickly and could find us.
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    The first kiss I gave my ex-wife! The best one: the last kiss I gave my ex-wife!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    In high school, I went out with this guy to Sonic (drive-in burger place for those unfamiliar) and we got a couple of burgers. Dude didn't even finish chewing his food before trying to stick his tongue down my throat. *gag*

Also, I've met a few guys who think it's okay to practically lick my face when trying to kiss me. I pointed this out to a guy I was seeing at the time and as a joke he went to lick my face and caught me in the eyeball. That was a bit weird...
  • mortaine
    mortaine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    LAMPREY LARRY!!!

Open mouth. Stick tongue out. Move tongue around in more-or-less circular motion. Press entire face-hole to my lips, as if this is somehow sexy.

Then tells me he has special massage oils from Indonesia.

He was ~60 and handsy. I found myself hoping to get pulled over by the cops driving to the restaurant, just so I could end the date early.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Can't recall. Loved tham all. My Aunt says I am the best kisser.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Ugh and ew, this sounds very familiar. Last guy I kissed was slobbery like a Saint Bernard. I think I even heard him slurp. He was 35, just no no no.

Hahaha, it wasn't the same guy, was it?

This makes me so sad for the guy I dated in high school who pulled the whole open mouth, tongue and slobber all over the place maneuver. He was so cute and sweet and I was a bit older than him so I tried to guide him gently towards a less scary technique but he didn't get it so I gave up after a while. I really really hope he learned better and isn't still doing this!
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Oh I have one for this thread! I met a guy on line, many years ago, we really hit it off, attraction, conversation, everything was fantastic! One night we decide to meet, I invite him to my place, we are chatting on y balcony and the moment hits, he leans in for a kiss! Well! All he did was leave his mouth wide open and twirl his tongue around! In my head, I'm like WTF is this nonsense! Worst. Kiss. Ever! I stopped talking to him shortly after that.

I think I met his sister and she taught him to Kiss:tongue:
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My first kiss was pretty bad. The guy was missing part of his two front teeth. He said it was from a fight...
    I don't know what I was thinking. :noway:
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    My second x-husband. When we started dating, my first kiss was like he didn't know what to do. Literally. He had two children from his x-wife so I know he knew what was up, but throughout marriage I would not let him kiss me except for loving pecks.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Guy I had a massive crush on in high school forever finally kissed me one night and it was like a rapid fire snake in and out of my mouth. It was psychotic. I got over that crush right then and he couldn't figure out how I was no longer interested after pursuing him forever.

The first time I ever made out with my ex he started doing the same thing, but I was older and sort of forced him into normalcy with my own mouth right then and there and we never had problems again. It was like he was a normal kisser but had some idea in his head of what he was supposed to do.

Dude I never had any interest in nor showed any interest in at a party out of nowhere tried to grab my face and kiss me and ended up headbutting me in the mouth and busting my lip wide open.
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I remember the worst kiss.....like he was a freakin' lizard with the tongue whipping around at the speed of sound!! FAIL!! No further dates with Lizard Man

The best kiss.....amazing. Slow, sensual, little bits of tongue here and there.....yep....HE was the best kiss ever! He later broke my heart. Figures.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Tongue suckers...I hate that crap, what is the point of it, it doesn't feel nice, I don't get it.

Only had a few thank God, could never have a long term thing with a tongue sucker.
  • lupo316
    Options
    This is my favorite question.

The cliffs notes version: I went out on a date, we went to a movie. A kid behind us accidentally kicked her chair ONCE. She turns around, says "HEY!" and points at him aggressively. His entire family is now staring at us (specifically, at the back of my head, because I was too mortified to turn around and acknowledge that I'm with this woman.) It was the longest 2 hours of my life knowing they are sitting behind us, thinking about what terrible people WE are.

We live in the same apartment complex at the time so she followed me up to mine. We're in the kitchen, I'm grabbing some water. I turn around to see her right in my face, and she dives in for the kiss. One quick peck on the lips, and I inadvertently gagged. Even my body didn't want her near me. She then promptly left.
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    My worst fell into the super slobbery category. I had to end things (not just for that, but it sure sped things along). He ended up marrying my freshman year roommate (years later), and I was just dying to ask her if she had fixed his kissing, or if maybe some people actually like it that way! :laugh:
  • tweety432
    tweety432 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My worst kiss ever goes the opposite the guy just stands there opens mouth sticks out his tough just a little and just stands there lip to lip its like kissing the back of your hand I wish he kissed better but he's so hypersensitive I can t bring myself to say anything lol and it lasts 5 min so sad
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    When I peeled the duct tape back, she tried to bite my lower lip.
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    When I peeled the duct tape back, she tried to bite my lower lip.
    Who? Your Aunt?
  • drapisking
    drapisking Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Clearly I must be the problem, because in my mind they were all great