dog-cupcake.gif

40.gif.pagespeed.ce.FbsmzPf9MX.gif
    this too.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    This also seemed great for MFP
    dog-cupcake.gif

Yeah, that's dead on appropriate. hahaha.

In fact, that was me last night. ;)
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    This one is on a diet
    dog-love-eating-cabbage.gif

ETA: My boy actually hates lettuce or cabbage, he makes a huge deal of spitting it out.
  • linzchapates
    Options
    Wow. I hope you don't raise your kids to be half as dumb as you are. Kthxbai.

I hope I can raise my kids to be more than half as respectful as you are... Actually, any amount over zero is an improvement. Having to resort insulting someone to win an argument speaks volumes. Thumbs up!
  • StephyGetsHealthy
    Options
    This one is on a diet

ETA: My boy actually hates lettuce or cabbage, he makes a huge deal of spitting it out.

Mine too!
    If she happens to get a bit of lettuce with dressing or something on it, she'll lick it all off and leave the lettuce.
    ETA:
    Fzimp4d.gif
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Because. The needz be nicely asked for 1 million timz a day and ignored. Makes us sadz.

243s047.jpg
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options

I hope I can raise my kids to be more than half as respectful as you are... Actually, any amount over zero is an improvement. Having to resort insulting someone to win an argument speaks volumes. Thumbs up!

nHes9o1rJzugZRWwFiRC2CdvYbXHBoSFmkLr7aIFdfwKnsZrYmefzvEknsUgQspe.jpg
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    This one is on a diet

Hates cabbage you say?

rk6lnn.jpg
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    GofXdpZ.gif
  • linzchapates
    Options

You cared enough to post you didn't care :) Funny boy!
  • StephyGetsHealthy
    Options
    tumblr_mo9r7gBwhs1sodo64o1_400.gif
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    This one is on a diet

The only thing my dog won't eat are plain carrots. They have to have hummus on them in order for him to eat them LOL.

I also found out that he's much taller than our old dog when he walked by the counter and licked the pieces of meat and cheese I had on a plate for my breakfast sandwich. :laugh:
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    http://www.whyihatedogs.com/10-reasons-why-i-hate-dogs/

I read your list

1: not if trained and only to alert if properly trained
    2: Actually the reason you kennel train is because a dog prefers a clean environment and does not mess where they sleep.
    3:Groom the damn dog, I also expect you to wash your *kitten* so you don't smell
    4:Mine will only get angry if you try to harm his family, otherwise he loves and tolerates everything. This is a well balanced dog, just like a human needs to be balanced.
    5:Not most slime you, mine does ...he is a mastiff, he only slimes me if he drinks and i do not wipe his mouth.
    6: far from ugly, but this is just a personal opinion
    7: They need to be a part of the family same as all the members. They only go mental if they are unbalanced just like a person
    8: Only if you provide no toys and don't teach them...Think giving a 3 yr old child a crayon and no paper or rules...your walls will be beautiful
    9:Clean the yard and train to relieve in only 1 area. I love my back yard and spend many fun family days back there.
    10:My Mastiff's best friend is a cat...she is evil to all but him.

You don't need to like dogs, but making generalizations is just asinine.

I didn't write this, I just googled "I hate dogs" and quite a few websites popped up, that being one. Which just goes to show there are more than just me in the world who do not like dogs

Are you bored?

no she needs attention isn't it obvious a dog hater in a dog lover thread, somebody obviously needs to be heard.
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    Non-needy dog. Made his own trampoline. :wink:

funny-dancing-dog-o.gif

Oh no, that's sad. Something is wrong with that dog.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options

Am I the only one thinking of Bilbo's birthday speech? "I like less than half of you, half as well as you deserve....":laugh:
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options

OMGGGGGG!!! Shut your tater-trap!
  • linzchapates
    Options

Am I the only one thinking of Bilbo's birthday speech? "I like less than half of you, half as well as you deserve....":laugh:

That's exactly it! Haha
  • linzchapates
    Options

OMGGGGGG!!! Shut your tater-trap!

What?! Sometimes you just have to be your own hero :) hehe
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Animal rescue squad

cute-cat-massaging-dog.gif