QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    102.gif.pagespeed.ce.XMZbz4r5Bu.gif

95.gif.pagespeed.ce.2jmj7l5rSw.gif

Wow, that's pretty cool! LOL
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Weak troll is weak. Nothing to see here. Anyhoo...

idUVX03.gif

aaaaaggghhh sooooo cuuuuute!!
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    9KYHq.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • linzchapates
    Options
    Hmmm, not really... the warm and friendly welcoming you wonderful folks are providing is quite entertaining.

lol nice try, it's always the " haha I am being entertained by acting like a jackhole, while you guys just make me laugh more hahahahahahahahahahaha"............lame and every one like you trys to pull that crap...it's really that you can't leave without looking like a bigger fool.

Yep, you're right. Hoping to become the bigger fool.. totally called it.

you know to become the bigger fool you actually have to leave..........................sigh.........dogs are smarter than this one lady's and gentlemen. HEY that's probably why she hates them.

Yep got me there. I had a schnauzer in my Psychology understudy... He beat me every exam... and wouldn't you believe it when we were up against eachother for promotion, he got that too... clearly the superior species! bahaha... but realistically a dog killed my child, so yeah. I'm entitled to my feelings on them. You can enjoy your fur babies all you want, does it make you a worse person? No... and Me not loving them doesn't make me any different than you. Keep that in perspective and have yourself a good day!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    http://www.whyihatedogs.com/10-reasons-why-i-hate-dogs/

I read your list

1: not if trained and only to alert if properly trained
    2: Actually the reason you kennel train is because a dog prefers a clean environment and does not mess where they sleep.
    3:Groom the damn dog, I also expect you to wash your *kitten* so you don't smell
    4:Mine will only get angry if you try to harm his family, otherwise he loves and tolerates everything. This is a well balanced dog, just like a human needs to be balanced.
    5:Not most slime you, mine does ...he is a mastiff, he only slimes me if he drinks and i do not wipe his mouth.
    6: far from ugly, but this is just a personal opinion
    7: They need to be a part of the family same as all the members. They only go mental if they are unbalanced just like a person
    8: Only if you provide no toys and don't teach them...Think giving a 3 yr old child a crayon and no paper or rules...your walls will be beautiful
    9:Clean the yard and train to relieve in only 1 area. I love my back yard and spend many fun family days back there.
    10:My Mastiff's best friend is a cat...she is evil to all but him.

You don't need to like dogs, but making generalizations is just asinine.

I didn't write this, I just googled "I hate dogs" and quite a few websites popped up, that being one. Which just goes to show there are more than just me in the world who do not like dogs

Of course there are people who hate dogs.
    There are people who hate cats, there are people that hate kids.
    Most people don't go to a forum specifically for that thing just to talk about how much they hate them.
    tumblr_mrtsmh4ckp1rv94ppo6_250.gif

the initial post said "Why are dogs so needy"....that doesn't exactly scream "I F***ING LOVE DOGS" when you think about it...

But even after you realized that the title was meant to be sarcastic as a funny little dog gif that had absolutely nothing to do with being "needy" was in the OP, you offered your opinion, demanded that we accept it, we accepted it, and you have continued to return with nothing more to provide than your opinion that wasn't asked for.

OH... and researched your opinion to offer us all validation of it.

Why do you keep coming back? :huh:

What are you accomplishing here?

It's personal satisfaction at this point, I can't stop laughing to be honest. You folks have made my day!

Your life is really that boring that antagonizing perfect strangers on the internet gives you personal satisfaction?

Sad...

Really think about what you just asked me... REALLY, REALLY think about that. Same can be asked of you :)

Exactly how have I antagonized you?

I validated your opinion of dogs. But you keep coming back. For what? To piss off more dog-lovers? Because after all... only your opinion of dogs matters, right?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Me too... Far too many people worried about rescuing dogs around this place and less focused on making the world a better place for the children :)

Because rescuing and caring about animals isn't compassionate and won't result in teaching compassion to children who are the next generation and will maybe be a little more compassionate than the last.

I have seen a strong corellation between being an animal lover and being a generally good person. Usually.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Hmmm, not really... the warm and friendly welcoming you wonderful folks are providing is quite entertaining.

lol nice try, it's always the " haha I am being entertained by acting like a jackhole, while you guys just make me laugh more hahahahahahahahahahaha"............lame and every one like you trys to pull that crap...it's really that you can't leave without looking like a bigger fool.

you know to become the bigger fool you actually have to leave..........................sigh.........dogs are smarter than this one lady's and gentlemen. HEY that's probably why she hates them.

Yep got me there. I had a schnauzer in my Psychology understudy... He beat me every exam... and wouldn't you believe it when we were up against eachother for promotion, he got that too... clearly the superior species! bahaha... but realistically a dog killed my child, so yeah. I'm entitled to my feelings on them. You can enjoy your fur babies all you want, does it make you a worse person? No... and Me not loving them doesn't make me any different than you. Keep that in perspective and have yourself a good day!

Ah... that's it.

Get some therapy. Every dog and dog-owner on this planet isn't responsible for your child's death.

But you do have my deepest sympathies.
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Can't we all just be friends?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1.gif

I :heart: THIS ONE SO MUCH!!!

This gif made my morning. :flowerforyou: Love (and have) them all--dogs, cats, kids.
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Low maintenance dogs rule.

funny-dogs-gifs-10.gif

D'awwwwww :smooched: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • linzchapates
    Options

Ah... that's it.

Get some therapy. Every dog and dog-owner on this planet isn't responsible for your child's death.

Now, now... I never claimed to hate the owners. Just the dogs.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

Ah... that's it.

But... dogs don't use the internet... so... you can't troll them, can you?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

So a dog, which knows nothing but its insincts and regardless of actions holds no actual malice, caused you a lot of pain and so you hate ALL dogs?

Humans kill children daily. Do you hate all humans?
  • linzchapates
    Options

Ah... that's it.

Oh you can troll them, just not on the internet... just take a stroll past the pound and troll away!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

Ah... that's it.

Oh you can troll them, just not on the internet... just take a stroll past the pound and troll away!

http://blahtherapy.com/
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options

Sigh resorting to lying not to look pathetic doesn't work, so no I really don't believe that, you would have pulled that card out earlier, you gave an internet list you found but never mentioned that. So no I don't believe your crap for a second. Nice try though.
  • StephyGetsHealthy
    Options
    tumblr_merdoa3sGx1qdlh1io1_400.gif

ABC banana?
  • QuietBloom
    Options

Ah. Finally it comes out. It took you 9 pages?

Sorry about your child.

Brainy, sorry your thread got hijacked.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    ugh, hates dogs!

Terrorist!

Typical dog lover reaction.... Probably breast feed your dog and dress it up in peoples' clothing.... Each to their own, I'll keep my expensive child thanks!

uh, who sits around thinks up such revolting things??

Also, I love my puppy. She's sweet and lovable and cuddly and snuggly, but no worries. I didn't breastfeed her or dress her up in clothing.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Smart-dog-steals-sandwich.gif
    This is one of my favourites.