Why are dogs so needy?

Options

Replies

• StephyGetsHealthy
    Options
    Smart-dog-steals-sandwich.gif
    This is one of my favourites.

LOL! I've actually never seen that one! And I've seen a lot of dog gifs.
    That's hilarious.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, not really... the warm and friendly welcoming you wonderful folks are providing is quite entertaining.

lol nice try, it's always the " haha I am being entertained by acting like a jackhole, while you guys just make me laugh more hahahahahahahahahahaha"............lame and every one like you trys to pull that crap...it's really that you can't leave without looking like a bigger fool.

Yep, you're right. Hoping to become the bigger fool.. totally called it.

you know to become the bigger fool you actually have to leave..........................sigh.........dogs are smarter than this one lady's and gentlemen. HEY that's probably why she hates them.

Yep got me there. I had a schnauzer in my Psychology understudy... He beat me every exam... and wouldn't you believe it when we were up against eachother for promotion, he got that too... clearly the superior species! bahaha... but realistically a dog killed my child, so yeah. I'm entitled to my feelings on them. You can enjoy your fur babies all you want, does it make you a worse person? No... and Me not loving them doesn't make me any different than you. Keep that in perspective and have yourself a good day!

Ah. Finally it comes out. It took you 9 pages?

Sorry about your child.

Brainy, sorry your thread got hijacked.

don't believe that for a second have you seen the crap she's written I mean come on. Unless she didn't care about her kid at all, she even laughs before she writes that lie about her child. She had to try that because she didn't have a good argument or excuse for acting like such a fool. She's entitled to her opinions certainly she is also entitled not to give it just not smart enough to know when not to.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options

LOL! I've actually never seen that one! And I've seen a lot of dog gifs.
    That's hilarious.
    I think it was a Pepsi commercial a few years ago.
  • binaryjester
    binaryjester Posts: 46 Member
    Options
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Yep got me there. I had a schnauzer in my Psychology understudy... He beat me every exam... and wouldn't you believe it when we were up against eachother for promotion, he got that too... clearly the superior species! bahaha... but realistically a dog killed my child, so yeah. I'm entitled to my feelings on them. You can enjoy your fur babies all you want, does it make you a worse person? No... and Me not loving them doesn't make me any different than you. Keep that in perspective and have yourself a good day!

Sorry about your child.

If you think that's the truth, I've got a bridge for sale. It's too fantastic a story for someone who's already acted out as they have. Fake story, don't get hooked in.

On the bright side, she just keeps proving me right. I love that.
  • linzchapates
    Options
    Hmmm, not really... the warm and friendly welcoming you wonderful folks are providing is quite entertaining.

lol nice try, it's always the " haha I am being entertained by acting like a jackhole, while you guys just make me laugh more hahahahahahahahahahaha"............lame and every one like you trys to pull that crap...it's really that you can't leave without looking like a bigger fool.

you know to become the bigger fool you actually have to leave..........................sigh.........dogs are smarter than this one lady's and gentlemen. HEY that's probably why she hates them.

Sorry about your child.

Honestly, It blew my mind that grown adults could not accept a different opinion. All I had to say was I hate dogs and 20+ people decided to personally attack me. They didn't ask why (not that they had too), they just assumed I was dumb, a "see you next tuesday", rude, a troll, a bad parent etc etc
    Very interesting to say the least...
  • linzchapates
    Options

Sorry about your child.

If you think that's the truth, I've got a bridge for sale. It's too fantastic a story for someone who's already acted out as they have. Fake story, don't get hooked in.

Yep, you got me there!
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options

Sorry about your child.

Honestly, It blew my mind that grown adults could not accept a different opinion. All I had to say was I hate dogs and 20+ people decided to personally attack me. They didn't ask why (not that they had too), they just assumed I was dumb, a "see you next tuesday", rude, a troll, a bad parent etc etc

I've yet to see anything that indicates you aren't all the things you just said.
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Me too... Far too many people worried about rescuing dogs around this place and less focused on making the world a better place for the children :)

Dogs have helped human for thousands of years. Also having compassion and understanding of another life form does help children...it teaches compassion and devotion. My children are protected, and loved by their dog (puppy still too young yet). They understand responsibility extends beyond what they need (example the dogs need fed and outside, not just the kids own mess). They know how it feels to be sad, and for it to seems like no human will listen but their dog knows and will snuggle with them as long as they want (so would I but 13 year old girls sometimes don't want their mommy's :frown: ). They also are never scared or unnerved even if the power goes out, they know they have a protector that would never allow harm to come to them. Yes my girls have us, but sometimes a child needs a little more and the dogs are always there for them. So to me making the world a better place is by raising compassionate children with a respect for life.

Also from the way you have expressed yourself, it would seem you keep all animals away from your children, that is very sad and a child has to know how to behave with and read animal to function in this world. Also if they grow to have an irrational fear, it can make any chance meeting with animals awkward and possibly dangerous. Also the love of an animal is very rewarding.

You mentioned in an early post you can defend yourself, while that is great and so can I, it is also nice to know that I have a 200lb snugly lump that would stop anyone or thing from harming me or my family. Honestly I would shoot an intruder and call him back to me, I wouldn't want him harmed, but it is comforting to know.

A little story:
    a few years ago there was a man harassing my family, one night he came to the house and started pounding on all the windows and the doors, it was only my littlest and me at home at the time. I had two Mastiffs (lost my oldest 10/2012) they went completely off the rails, I have never seen or heard anything as terrifying. When I called 911 they were sounding like that. The guy left and when the police showed up I had 5 officers walk up to my door, pound on it and my dogs never made a peep, just greeted them politely when they came in because of their great behavior with the police and the 911 recording, the guy was charged, their behavior is what proved it was not a he said she said thing.

Now please back to the funny gifs.

ETA: too long to fix grammar and spelling...oops

Also if anything did happen to your child, I am truly sorry but one bad dog does not equal all of them. my niece was attacked severely (when she was 6), it has been a long road to recovery and she is now understanding how to interact with dogs and gaining trust in the ones that she knows. It was a neighbor that left their dog tied up to a deck, when she knocked on the door for her friend he attacked. Bad dog, no just unstable but BAD owners. Also I am a dog lover, rescuer and all around canine enthusiast, but if my dog harmed a child, i would personally put him down. Training, socialization and being a responsible owner are paramount to owning a dog. My dogs have kids coming and going non-stop and need to be bomb proof with them. Kids are also given the rules and not allowed to mistreat the animals.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options

Sorry about your child.

You are entitled to your opinion you are also entitled not to give it you just weren't smart enough to know when to keep it to yourself. Oh and welcome to the internet.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

Sorry about your child.

Uh, no. You came into a thread of people having fun and your first post accused us of breastfeeding our dogs. If that's not inflammatory I don't know what is.

You didn't merely state your opinion. You personally attacked and insulted us.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options

Hahaha... Love it!!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Sorry about your child.

You are a troll. Someone who intentionally tries to get a rise out of people, be it anger or otherwise. It doesn't have to be a fake account. It doesn't have to always be joking. You have been doing Trolling 101 through this thread.

I'm surprised people were so mean to you for your opinion! I mean, your ridiculous claims about dogs, your "lighting it on fire," joke, etc... most of which happened before the anger, as most of before were people joking in responses to you. Ah, but wait. Le troll.

And what, you don't want to meet next Tuesday?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

This from someone who admitted to making up a story about her child's death? Hmmm. Somehow, I don't feel particularly chastised.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

Sorry about your child.

I am completely on your side.

Hey, later I am going to a book club to simply walk in the room and yell "I hate books" and then run out. Wanna come?
  • linzchapates
    Options

Sorry about your child.

I am completely on your side.

Hey, later I am going to a book club to simply walk in the room and yell "I hate books" and then run out. Wanna come?

I do love a good book by the fire... I'm in!
  • linzchapates
    Options

This from someone who admitted to making up a story about her child's death? Hmmm. Somehow, I don't feel particularly chastised.

sweet baby jesus... You're pretty :)
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Sorry about your child.

On the bright side, she just keeps proving me right. I love that.

Plot twist: Her child was a cat.
  • linzchapates
    Options

Sorry about your child.

You are a troll. Someone who intentionally tries to get a rise out of people, be it anger or otherwise. It doesn't have to be a fake account. It doesn't have to always be joking. You have been doing Trolling 101 through this thread.

I'm surprised people were so mean to you for your opinion! I mean, your ridiculous claims about dogs, your "lighting it on fire," joke, etc... most of which happened before the anger, as most of before were people joking in responses to you. Ah, but wait. Le troll.

And what, you don't want to meet next Tuesday?

No tuesday doesn't work, how about thursday? ;)
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options

Sorry about your child.

But...then why didn't you just say that in the first place? :huh: Would have avoided a whole lot of time wasted arguing on the internet. You could have done something so much more productive..