Replies

• _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    a44wAnZ.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    wait what? did someone go in here and drop an i hate dogs grenade and then also lie about a child's death? am i reading this right?

Yes and no. Initially when this thread started it was titled "Why are dogs so needy?"...me personally not liking them posted I hated them... They all ganged up started insulting me and calling me names... I tell them why I hate dogs (my daughter was killed by one in March 2006) and they told me it's a fake story and I'm a troll.

Yup, exactly right, someone made up a dead child story to be "right" on the internet. It's damned disgusting, but a basic troll tactic. It was either going that route, or the internet lawyer route.

Either way.
    hF9FDE775

I'm confused. You know she's lying about her daughter how?

you would have to start at the beginning and then you would see why she is lying.

I did, I read every page. I thought somewhere she had said she was lying, but then she gave the date. I'm not always that quick to think people are lying about horrible things like that. :frown:
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options

you would have to start at the beginning and then you would see why she is lying.

Yup, it's pretty sad/sick. :(

lol I think she just needed some attention even if it was negative you know how kids are or adults with childlike qualities, notice she didn't leave but instead stayed this whole time until she probably had to go to work (hope she doesn't have a customer service job)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Back to the funny, I guess

54e176de-459c-4c68-bff5-49185116693a_zps7b47f073.jpg
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    wait what? did someone go in here and drop an i hate dogs grenade and then also lie about a child's death? am i reading this right?

Yes and no. Initially when this thread started it was titled "Why are dogs so needy?"...me personally not liking them posted I hated them... They all ganged up started insulting me and calling me names... I tell them why I hate dogs (my daughter was killed by one in March 2006) and they told me it's a fake story and I'm a troll.

Yup, exactly right, someone made up a dead child story to be "right" on the internet. It's damned disgusting, but a basic troll tactic. It was either going that route, or the internet lawyer route.

Either way.
    hF9FDE775

I did, I read every page. I thought somewhere she had said she was lying, but then she gave the date. I'm not always that quick to think people are lying about horrible things like that. :frown:

She gave the date to make it seem real........worked though didn't it. But date aside with everything she said did she sound like a woman who lost a child to a dog? and really what are the chances. True story I was mauled by a mountail lion back in april of 97. A date just naturally makes something come off as the truth. Plus if it was true I feel she would have been more offended at being called a liar and instead she didnt' even bat an eye.
  • _KitKat_
    Options
    Funny-dogs-Calm-down-son.jpg

ETA: after I hit post, i noticed it could be taken the wrong way....That is NOT the intent...just a funny pic
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options

Yup, it's pretty sad/sick. :(

lol I think she just needed some attention even if it was negative you know how kids are or adults with childlike qualities, notice she didn't leave but instead stayed this whole time until she probably had to go to work (hope she doesn't have a customer service job)

All I can really say at this point, is that I called it a while back, I knew we were in for a sociopathic rollercoaster. Hey, at the end of the day...

haters-gonna-hate-cool-dog.jpg
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    True story I was mauled by a mountail lion back in april of 97.

You rang?

cat-and-mountain-lion.jpeg
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I did, I read every page. I thought somewhere she had said she was lying, but then she gave the date.

I went into outer space in January 1996.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

You rang?

I knew cougars like the puss...
  • _KitKat_
    Options
    bullmastiff_v_wife_sticker_bumper.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460&qv=90

I know my husband feels like this at times.
  • Grimmerick
    Options

You rang?

I knew cougars like the puss...

You know what just in case I am gonna go knock on some wood, cause irony is a b!tch
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    One dog kills a human = hated
    Humans slaughter millions of dogs every year, let alone other humans = okay in your book.

Cool.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    <~~~ She's confused as to how anyone could hate her. The dog, not the dork.
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Back to the funny, I guess

54e176de-459c-4c68-bff5-49185116693a_zps7b47f073.jpg
    OMG_husky_zps8bcc7f4a.jpg
    InDeep.jpg
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options

You rang?

funny-pictures-lion-talks-diet.jpg
    also
    funny_cat_pictures_009.jpg
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    970055_459788440769385_642950700_n_zps74b68372.jpg

LOL I have seen this exact face. And it was a new tub of margarine stolen off the counter.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    My dog is not needy. She's a total loner, and will avoid humans at all costs. She's old :(

My mini pig, on the other hand, needs attention and snuggles.

And my horse might be the neediest of all my animals!
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    lol
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    970055_459788440769385_642950700_n_zps74b68372.jpg

LOL I have seen this exact face. And it was a new tub of margarine stolen off the counter.

I've seen it, too, but it was almost my entire bedroom that she chewed up and spit out. With a face as sweet as hers, I couldn't stay mad long. She's so adorably sweet!