Why are dogs so needy?

Replies

• bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,071 Member
    :angry:

dog-jumping-on-trampoline.gif

ETA: doh! my first gif isn't showing up... go here to see it.

http://themetapicture.com/media/funny-gif-dog-excited-jumping.gif

I love this! I have a jogging trampoline and 4 big dogs. I may put it outside for them and see what happens. They will probably chew it up though. :angry:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    ugh, hates dogs!

Terrorist!

Typical dog lover reaction.... Probably breast feed your dog and dress it up in peoples' clothing.... Each to their own, I'll keep my expensive child thanks!

Nice thing about kids, you can feed them to the dogs in times of need.

Nice thing about dogs, they don't grow up to disappoint you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh ya because the giant steaming piles of poop in your house coupled with the numerous household items they destroy is something to be proud of and a feat of accomplishment lol.... I hate them, I also dislike cats ... needy codepent things are not attractive.... that includes people!

I will never understand people who don't love household pets, especially dogs. Also, people with sense know how to train dogs to poop outside and not destroy everything. So that behavior is the fault of the owner. My dog is a well-behaved angel as long as no one messes with me.
  • Myhaloslipped
    I lvoe dogs

Nothing good ever came from a cat. horrible sneaky self centred creatures

I have recently become a cat owner, and I am definitely not a cat person. But it's freezing outside, and her owners are irresponsible drug addicts who don't care for her properly. Also, she is a sweetheart who acts more like a dog than a cat, and my dog loves her. This is my life now. :smile:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    I lvoe dogs

I have recently become a cat owner, and I am definitely not a cat person. But it's freezing outside, and her owners are irresponsible drug addicts who don't care for her properly. Also, she is a sweetheart who acts more like a dog than a cat, and my dog loves her. This is my life now. :smile:
    I believe the only people (who aren't dirtbag sociopaths) who don't like cats are people who never actually got to know a cat. They are quite awesome.
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Agh forget it, apparently I can't figure out photobucket lol you'll just have to trust me when I say my dog is cute.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    I lvoe dogs

I think most people that love dogs have the capacity to love other animals too. Unless they just specifically had a bad experience.
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Wow. I hope you don't raise your kids to be half as dumb as you are. Kthxbai.

I hope I can raise my kids to be more than half as respectful as you are... Actually, any amount over zero is an improvement. Having to resort insulting someone to win an argument speaks volumes. Thumbs up!

nHes9o1rJzugZRWwFiRC2CdvYbXHBoSFmkLr7aIFdfwKnsZrYmefzvEknsUgQspe.jpg

You cared enough to post you didn't care :) Funny boy!

OMGGGGGG!!! Shut your tater-trap!

What?! Sometimes you just have to be your own hero :) hehe

what? no. just no. you are nobody's hero... especially you're own.
  • sunnshhiine
    11i1l48.jpg

Come on everyone, let's stop feeding the See you next Tuesday troll!

i can haz?
  • sunnshhiine
    I hate cats, kids, and am a proud pit bull owner.

That's all.

Ditto. I've been saying this for years.

I see your pitbull owner, and raise you a pitbull AND italian greyhound owner! :)
  • Myhaloslipped
    I lvoe dogs

I think most people that love dogs have the capacity to love other animals too. Unless they just specifically had a bad experience.

True. I prefer dogs, but I could never turn away a neglected pet even if I had to keep it until I found a permanent home for it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    I'm confused. You know she's lying about her daughter how?

you would have to start at the beginning and then you would see why she is lying.

I did, I read every page. I thought somewhere she had said she was lying, but then she gave the date. I'm not always that quick to think people are lying about horrible things like that. :frown:

She gave the date to make it seem real........worked though didn't it. But date aside with everything she said did she sound like a woman who lost a child to a dog? and really what are the chances. True story I was mauled by a mountail lion back in april of 97. A date just naturally makes something come off as the truth. Plus if it was true I feel she would have been more offended at being called a liar and instead she didnt' even bat an eye.

People deal with things in weird ways, so I always give people the benefit of the doubt. If she's lying, then yeah, that's sad. And I can be pretty gullible, too.

MustBeTrue_zpsd010fb55.jpg

GimmeSomeSugar-33503.gif
  • sunnshhiine
    One dog kills a human = hated
    Humans slaughter millions of dogs every year, let alone other humans = okay in your book.

Cool.

THIS.
  • I lvoe dogs

Our old cat was more dog-like. She would come running when we pulled into the driveway and put her paws upon the door of the car. She'd also come when called and she'd follow my husband around the yard when he was doing work, lay down in the sun and take a nap next to him and then follow him around some more.

We called her our "P*ssydog"
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    I lvoe dogs

I believe the only people (who aren't dirtbag sociopaths) who don't like cats are people who never actually got to know a cat. They are quite awesome.
    I've had 12 throughout my life (mostly in multiples at a time, and technically my mother's) and I've just never got on as well with them as dogs. I don't know why really. Still I couldn't stand by and watch one of them suffer.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    in for the gifs
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    2s0epgg.jpg
  • QuietBloom

GimmeSomeSugar-33503.gif

OMG. Sooo sweet! :heart:
  • QuietBloom
    One dog kills a human = hated
    Humans slaughter millions of dogs every year, let alone other humans = okay in your book.

Cool.

THIS.

Seriously, who said anything like this?

I think it's time to stop flogging the subject and get on with the gifs!!!

3uhyx.jpg

2ms0spj.jpg
  • Myhaloslipped
    I lvoe dogs

Our old cat was more dog-like. She would come running when we pulled into the driveway and put her paws upon the door of the car. She'd also come when called and she'd follow my husband around the yard when he was doing work, lay down in the sun and take a nap next to him and then follow him around some more.

We called her our "P*ssydog"

Lmao! I just call this kitty catdog until we think of a name, but yours is much better!
  • QuietBloom
    kbd551.jpg

having way too much fun finding funny dog gifs...