Why are dogs so needy?

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm passionate about this topic... oh and apparently a troll...

Honestly, linz, you're one of the saddest people I have ever encountered on the internet. You truly need some therapy, and that is with legitimate concern coming from a complete stranger who is just simply compassionate... whether we are talking about dogs, cats, babies, or grown adults carrying around too much pain.

Please please get some help! :flowerforyou:
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    wait what? did someone go in here and drop an i hate dogs grenade and then also lie about a child's death? am i reading this right?

Yes and no. Initially when this thread started it was titled "Why are dogs so needy?"...me personally not liking them posted I hated them... They all ganged up started insulting me and calling me names... I tell them why I hate dogs (my daughter was killed by one in March 2006) and they told me it's a fake story and I'm a troll.

Yup, exactly right, someone made up a dead child story to be "right" on the internet. It's damned disgusting, but a basic troll tactic. It was either going that route, or the internet lawyer route.

Either way.
    hF9FDE775
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    11i1l48.jpg

Come on everyone, let's stop feeding the See you next Tuesday troll!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Yep got me there. I had a schnauzer in my Psychology understudy... He beat me every exam... and wouldn't you believe it when we were up against eachother for promotion, he got that too... clearly the superior species! bahaha... but realistically a dog killed my child, so yeah. I'm entitled to my feelings on them. You can enjoy your fur babies all you want, does it make you a worse person? No... and Me not loving them doesn't make me any different than you. Keep that in perspective and have yourself a good day!

Ah. Finally it comes out. It took you 9 pages?

Sorry about your child.

Brainy, sorry your thread got hijacked.

Honestly, It blew my mind that grown adults could not accept a different opinion. All I had to say was I hate dogs and 20+ people decided to personally attack me. They didn't ask why (not that they had too), they just assumed I was dumb, a "see you next tuesday", rude, a troll, a bad parent etc etc
    Very interesting to say the least...

But...then why didn't you just say that in the first place? :huh: Would have avoided a whole lot of time wasted arguing on the internet. You could have done something so much more productive..

I was productive! :)

You were very productive at making yourself into the biggest *kitten* in the thread. Way to show those insult-slinging dog-lovers!!

Proud moment!

God, you're so... good. What prompted this desire to troll the thread? Your post history is so innocuous.

tumblr_mg8pmuNuvY1r9x1oyo1_500.gif

I'm passionate about this topic... oh and apparently a troll...

It's in you now.

There will be another post. Maybe a day from now. Maybe a year.

You'll see the opportunity. You might even recognize some of the people from this post. You'll think, "Hey, why don't I say this? I wonder if anyone will notice." You'll keep checking the topic after every reply. Then... hark!

A reply! Anger, at you! Someone bit, and the reel is in your hands. Long and firm, you pull, reeling them in. More fish appear at the surface. You cast out a net. You throw in a .gif for good measure.

For you a troll, my son. And all you see before you is yours.
  • dbmata
    Options
    Well folks, I know you'll be sad to hear I must go... I know, I know I wish I could stay longer too! :)

woman-glass-door.gif
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    a3f63c.jpg
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    Agility dogs!

14iztae.jpg

5n2eps.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    wait what? did someone go in here and drop an i hate dogs grenade and then also lie about a child's death? am i reading this right?

Yes and no. Initially when this thread started it was titled "Why are dogs so needy?"...me personally not liking them posted I hated them... They all ganged up started insulting me and calling me names... I tell them why I hate dogs (my daughter was killed by one in March 2006) and they told me it's a fake story and I'm a troll.

Yup, exactly right, someone made up a dead child story to be "right" on the internet. It's damned disgusting, but a basic troll tactic. It was either going that route, or the internet lawyer route.

Either way.
    hF9FDE775

I'm confused. You know she's lying about her daughter how?
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    cute-puppy-gifs-cupcake.gif
    h9FC5355E

ETA: can't stand when my gifs don't work the first time.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    5n2eps.jpg

Are you sure that isn't a guinea pig??? :wink:
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    11i1l48.jpg

Come on everyone, let's stop feeding the See you next Tuesday troll!

Yeah exactly, if we ignore her maybe she'll actually go away.
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    DogPlaysGolf.gif
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-29156-1362586621-4.gif
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    970055_459788440769385_642950700_n_zps74b68372.jpg
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options

Either way.
    hF9FDE775

you would have to start at the beginning and then you would see why she is lying.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    peeinyard_zps12c70ec9.jpg
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    cute-puppy-gifs-cupcake.gif
    h9FC5355E

ETA: can't stand when my gifs don't work the first time.

Well, they are definitely worth waiting for! Cute!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    <--- I :heart: my sheltie!!! He is the runt of the litter and has more energy than the whole lot of them... I couldn't ask for a more loyal dog.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    994080_10200287096180162_2065038613_n.jpg

Still loving dogs :heart:
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I hate cats, kids, and am a proud pit bull owner.

That's all.
  • dbmata
    Options

you would have to start at the beginning and then you would see why she is lying.

Yup, it's pretty sad/sick. :(