Why are dogs so needy?

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    wait what? did someone go in here and drop an i hate dogs grenade and then also lie about a child's death? am i reading this right?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Honestly, It blew my mind that grown adults could not accept a different opinion. All I had to say was I hate dogs and 20+ people decided to personally attack me. They didn't ask why (not that they had too), they just assumed I was dumb, a "see you next tuesday", rude, a troll, a bad parent etc etc
    Very interesting to say the least...

It's really sick that you made up a story like that. I'm sorry that you felt it was important, or good to do so. If it were legit... you would have acted much differently in this thread.
  • linzchapates
    Options
    Yep got me there. I had a schnauzer in my Psychology understudy... He beat me every exam... and wouldn't you believe it when we were up against eachother for promotion, he got that too... clearly the superior species! bahaha... but realistically a dog killed my child, so yeah. I'm entitled to my feelings on them. You can enjoy your fur babies all you want, does it make you a worse person? No... and Me not loving them doesn't make me any different than you. Keep that in perspective and have yourself a good day!

Ah. Finally it comes out. It took you 9 pages?

Sorry about your child.

Brainy, sorry your thread got hijacked.

Honestly, It blew my mind that grown adults could not accept a different opinion. All I had to say was I hate dogs and 20+ people decided to personally attack me. They didn't ask why (not that they had too), they just assumed I was dumb, a "see you next tuesday", rude, a troll, a bad parent etc etc

But...then why didn't you just say that in the first place? :huh: Would have avoided a whole lot of time wasted arguing on the internet. You could have done something so much more productive..

I was productive! :)
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, not really... the warm and friendly welcoming you wonderful folks are providing is quite entertaining.

lol nice try, it's always the " haha I am being entertained by acting like a jackhole, while you guys just make me laugh more hahahahahahahahahahaha"............lame and every one like you trys to pull that crap...it's really that you can't leave without looking like a bigger fool.

Yep, you're right. Hoping to become the bigger fool.. totally called it.

you know to become the bigger fool you actually have to leave..........................sigh.........dogs are smarter than this one lady's and gentlemen. HEY that's probably why she hates them.

Yep got me there. I had a schnauzer in my Psychology understudy... He beat me every exam... and wouldn't you believe it when we were up against eachother for promotion, he got that too... clearly the superior species! bahaha... but realistically a dog killed my child, so yeah. I'm entitled to my feelings on them. You can enjoy your fur babies all you want, does it make you a worse person? No... and Me not loving them doesn't make me any different than you. Keep that in perspective and have yourself a good day!

Sorry about your child.

You are a troll. Someone who intentionally tries to get a rise out of people, be it anger or otherwise. It doesn't have to be a fake account. It doesn't have to always be joking. You have been doing Trolling 101 through this thread.

I'm surprised people were so mean to you for your opinion! I mean, your ridiculous claims about dogs, your "lighting it on fire," joke, etc... most of which happened before the anger, as most of before were people joking in responses to you. Ah, but wait. Le troll.

And what, you don't want to meet next Tuesday?

No tuesday doesn't work, how about thursday? ;)

I'm good! I'll pencil you in!
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    102.gif.pagespeed.ce.XMZbz4r5Bu.gif

95.gif.pagespeed.ce.2jmj7l5rSw.gif

Wow, that's pretty cool! LOL

I love how the one dog flips his leg over his head and then looks at his owner like "ok, now what?" haha
  • linzchapates
    Options
    wait what? did someone go in here and drop an i hate dogs grenade and then also lie about a child's death? am i reading this right?

Yes and no. Initially when this thread started it was titled "Why are dogs so needy?"...me personally not liking them posted I hated them... They all ganged up started insulting me and calling me names... I tell them why I hate dogs (my daughter was killed by one in March 2006) and they told me it's a fake story and I'm a troll.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Sorry about your child.

But...then why didn't you just say that in the first place? :huh: Would have avoided a whole lot of time wasted arguing on the internet. You could have done something so much more productive..

You were very productive at making yourself into the biggest *kitten* in the thread. Way to show those insult-slinging dog-lovers!!
  • linzchapates
    Options

Sorry about your child.

You were very productive at making yourself into the biggest *kitten* in the thread. Way to show those insult-slinging dog-lovers!!

Proud moment!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

Yes and no. Initially when this thread started it was titled "Why are dogs so needy?"...me personally not liking them posted I hated them... They all ganged up started insulting me and calling me names... I tell them why I hate dogs (my daughter was killed by one in March 2006) and they told me it's a fake story and I'm a troll.

http://blahtherapy.com/
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options

I wouldn't think people who had lost their children would think jokes about lighting babies on fire were funny...
  • linzchapates
    Options

I wouldn't think people who had lost their children would think jokes about lighting babies on fire were funny...

I have a dark and twisty sense of humor ...plus in the beginning the people were trying to argue how dogs were better than kids... it was the only baby becoming a dog joke I could think of
  • linzchapates
    Options

http://blahtherapy.com/

Thanks for the link
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

Sorry about your child.

If you think that's the truth, I've got a bridge for sale. It's too fantastic a story for someone who's already acted out as they have. Fake story, don't get hooked in.

On the bright side, she just keeps proving me right. I love that.

Plot twist: Her child was a cat.

I think the cat ended it himself.

x6bz0i.jpg
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, not really... the warm and friendly welcoming you wonderful folks are providing is quite entertaining.

lol nice try, it's always the " haha I am being entertained by acting like a jackhole, while you guys just make me laugh more hahahahahahahahahahaha"............lame and every one like you trys to pull that crap...it's really that you can't leave without looking like a bigger fool.

Yep, you're right. Hoping to become the bigger fool.. totally called it.

you know to become the bigger fool you actually have to leave..........................sigh.........dogs are smarter than this one lady's and gentlemen. HEY that's probably why she hates them.

Sorry about your child.

I am completely on your side.

Hey, later I am going to a book club to simply walk in the room and yell "I hate books" and then run out. Wanna come?

I do love a good book by the fire... I'm in!

I won't cry over spilled milk, but I will cry over a burned book. Just the thought. *shudder*
  • PeaceVegan
    PeaceVegan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    funniest-dog-gifs-dog-licking.gif

I know some pretty needy people too...

^^ This ... and they are way worse than any dog I have had. :smile:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Sorry about your child.

Proud moment!

God, you're so... good. What prompted this desire to troll the thread? Your post history is so innocuous.

tumblr_mg8pmuNuvY1r9x1oyo1_500.gif
  • linzchapates
    Options
    Well folks, I know you'll be sad to hear I must go... I know, I know I wish I could stay longer too! :)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

I have a dark and twisty sense of humor ...plus in the beginning the people were trying to argue how dogs were better than kids... it was the only baby becoming a dog joke I could think of

No one brought up babies until after you suggested that a dog-lover would breast-feed their dog in response to someone calling you a "terrorist". The "terrorist" remark was in poor taste, but it was still a joke, and a rather obvious one.

So basically, because you got trolled, you trolled everyone else in the thread because their opinion of dogs was not the same as yours.
  • linzchapates
    Options

Sorry about your child.

Proud moment!

God, you're so... good. What prompted this desire to troll the thread? Your post history is so innocuous.

tumblr_mg8pmuNuvY1r9x1oyo1_500.gif

I'm passionate about this topic... oh and apparently a troll...
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Well folks, I know you'll be sad to hear I must go... I know, I know I wish I could stay longer too! :)

Got a meeting to get to?

14wew07.gif