• suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I love dogs:)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    funny-animal-gifs-dinner-time.gif

Also, we all understand why dogs act half retarded. Still not sure why kids do.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I lvoe dogs

Nothing good ever came from a cat. horrible sneaky self centred creatures
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options

OH MY LORD I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • linzchapates
    Options
    ugh, hates dogs!

Terrorist!

Typical dog lover reaction.... Probably breast feed your dog and dress it up in peoples' clothing.... Each to their own, I'll keep my expensive child thanks!

Nice thing about kids, you can feed them to the dogs in times of need.

Nice thing about dogs, they don't grow up to disappoint you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh ya because the giant steaming piles of poop in your house coupled with the numerous household items they destroy is something to be proud of and a feat of accomplishment lol.... I hate them, I also dislike cats ... needy codepent things are not attractive.... that includes people!
  • dbmata
    Options
    Yeah, that dog's a boss.
  • dbmata
    Options
    ugh, hates dogs!

Terrorist!

Typical dog lover reaction.... Probably breast feed your dog and dress it up in peoples' clothing.... Each to their own, I'll keep my expensive child thanks!

Oh ya because the giant steaming piles of poop in your house coupled with the numerous household items they destroy is something to be proud of and a feat of accomplishment lol.... I hate them, I also dislike cats ... needy codepent things are not attractive.... that includes people!

lulz. It's called training.

I like it when I see people with both kids and a dog. Watch the dog long enough and you know exactly how the kids are going to be.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    ugh, hates dogs!

Terrorist!

I would like to point out children have these problems too, and dogs can be trained a damn site easier not too :P
  • patols1
    patols1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options

OH MY LORD I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME TOO!!!!!
  • linzchapates
    Options
    The term training is not interchangeable with parenting when we talk in context of pets. Having a dog is like having a perpetual 2 year old toddler... They listen with constant reinforcement, as long as you're there. They do whatever the heck they want when you're not around or if they feel like it.... most children grow up and older than 2.... Don't compare the two, they're not the same.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    My dogs are really cool. They work together to steal stuff they can't reach, especially unopened protein powder. Gets quite expensive but still amusing. Doggie doors eliminate the need to go outside when it's 5F like right now.

And I need them just as much as they need me :heart:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    ugh, hates dogs!

Terrorist!

lulz. It's called training.

I like it when I see people with both kids and a dog. Watch the dog long enough and you know exactly how the kids are going to be.

That's funny... because 1 out of 3 of my dogs is very well-behaved, one acts up when she feels like being a brat, and the third is still just a very large puppy (only had him a few months). My kids, on the other hand, one keeps her room very tidy without being asked, the other must be repeatedly reminded and punished, and STILL doesn't keep her room clean.

Seems to me every creature has its own personality.
  • dbmata
    Options
    The term training is not interchangeable with parenting when we talk in context of pets. Having a dog is like having a perpetual 2 year old toddler... They listen with constant reinforcement, as long as you're there. They do whatever the heck they want when you're not around or if they feel like it.... most children grow up and older than 2.... Don't compare the two, they're not the same.

then you've never really gotten the training thing down.

I'll be honest, there are a lot of people who shouldn't have dogs or kids due to an inability to properly train or discipline. Hence my comment about dog observation above. With my anecdata there is a 100% correlation.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    ugh, hates dogs!

Terrorist!

lighten-up-francis-o.gif
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than himself."

I agree 100% with this Quote :)
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options

Good heavens... way to hijack a fun thread. Why don't you just go work on exercising your sense of humor.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    ugh, hates dogs!

Terrorist!

You sound like a real treat to be around.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Why must people turn fun gif threads into heated topics about their own individual preferences? Give me a break! No one gives a **** if you like *insert noun here* more than *insert other nouns here*!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

Good heavens... way to hijack a fun thread. Why don't you just go work on exercising your sense of humor.

...werd to yer movuh!

giphy.gif
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    ugh, hates dogs!

Terrorist!

Yeah! Kids are the worst!

Wait.