30 pounds by Christmas..Who's with me?!

Options

Replies

• DannielleKirkland
    Options
    Hey ya'll? How was everyone's Labor Day? I'm sad to say I didn't do any diet Friday-Monday :frown: But back on track today and am worrying about weigh in tomorrow! Bleh! Good luck everyone!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Wonderful Wednesday weigh in

Here goes........2 lbs off whoop whoop all going according to plan (even though have been drinking wine in the evenings)

One more pound will take me to my end of sept goal, soooooo gotta go get the pound worked off ahead of time

Will check in later to see how you've all done! Xxx
  • gandsooz
    Options
    Im in :) I reached a block in the road and lost all motivation last week :( Im in satges og moving house so im just picking up food and eating it not thinkng about it ( tut tut) But as of yesterday im back on track and more motivated then ever, new home, new me :)

My weigh in is 13st 2lbs x x x
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Weigh in :smile:

SW:186
    CW:179
    Loss for week: 4lb
    Loss in total: 7lb

One step closer to that 30 pounds :happy:

Well done everyone on your losses :flowerforyou:
  • Shynax
    Options
    I'm glad I found this, 30 by Christmas is my goal at the moment, I'd love to join as well!
    I'm 180 right now.
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

It is so great to see that everyone is doing so well. I was so nervous this morning before stepping on the scale. My diet wasn't great but i stuck to my calories and exercised. Bt the good news is i am down! Hurray!

Starting weight 25/08 165.88 (75.4K)
    2nd weigh in 01/09 165.44 (75.2k)
    3rd weigh in 08/09 162.58 (73.9k)

So I am down about 2.5lbs. I am pleased with that! Maybe I can make the goal!!

I wish you all a happy weigh in day :flowerforyou:
  • bpclark
    bpclark Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight - 280lb
    Starting Challenge Weight - 252.6lb
    Current Weight - 249.4lb
    Challenge Goal - 222lb
    Goal Weight - 175lb

I'm feeling a little bummed that it's not more of a loss, but I'm feeling really strong (physically), so I'm trying to focus on that.
  • DannielleKirkland
    Options
    Hey guys, as expected, I gained a pound this week :sad:

I've really lost focus and am trying to gain it back...sigh..

one step at a time...

Great Job for everyone else though!!!!
  • blugoogirl
    Options
    *bump!* im in with this!
  • gurlonfire2004
    gurlonfire2004 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Down 2 more pounds this week. 26 pounds to go.
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    in in in, that'll be my birthday gift to myself.
  • lenesa_kolody
    Options
    I would love to be 30 lbs lighter by Christmas. I have a long way too go, and alot of diest have failed for me, so, Im definately in.
  • frenchybowiggler
    Options
    I am up for this as well. I have lost about 5 I think... so far... not sure where I started, but 30 would be great by Christmas...I need to stop pigging out and this might help me stick to that!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    :Smile:
    Hey everyone hope you dont mind if I join you all. Thrity gone by chirstmas would be brilliant (and even a bit more if I could hehe! xx
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit nervous to weigh this week. I completely went off the rails Saturday through Tuesday so I don't think it will be pretty. Trying to find my motivation to get back on track today. Glad everyone else is doing well. Way to go!
  • Sarandipity
    Options
    I am still the same this week :grumble: I have lost 2lbs total so far.... I just have to get my workout groove back :happy:

SW 203
    LW 201
    CW 201
    GW 173
  • ajax62605
    Options
    I am in... Sign me up :)

I want to lose 30-40 pounds by Christmas so this challenge is perfect for me....

Highest weight 208 (May 2010)
    Current Weight 179 (September 2010)
    Halloween goal 164
    Christmas goal 149 or lower :)

Good luck everyone...... I have been so good with my eating and working out and now I am ready for the pounds to fall off :)
  • jalyner
    jalyner Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I want to do it! I've been a member for months but I haven't really seen any change; I think a support system would be more helpful for me\-?

I would LOVE to lose 30 lbs by Christmas but I don't know if it's even possible.
    I'm 5'8", just to give you a reference, and my weight boucnes back and forth DAILY from 162-168. I wear a size 10 or 12, but want to be a size 6. Someone tell me if this is even possible because I feel so discouraged and I feel like I'll NEVER get there. *sigh*
    So, what do we need to do with this group? When do we check in with each other?
    If I lost 30 lbs by Christmas, I'd be lower than my goal weight (145), which excites me VERY much. :)
  • jalyner
    jalyner Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    This is so motivating. I just want to say thanks to everyone for being so uplifting and supportive. I'm more motivated to lose weight than I have been in months thanks to all of you.
  • CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    OK weighed today and IM down only a lb but its tom so not to worried and this weekend was bad bad bad for eating nad working out. But I am now officially out of the 160's. This hasnt happened in 6 years :D. Ill take it. I just wish i would lose more inches in my waste instead of everywhere else.