Replies

• CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Im down 2 lbs.

WOOHOOO. I wasnt expecting a lose for a few reasons but hey Ill take it lol
  • pattisosnowski
    Options
    Count me in. Im hoping this will be my saving light.. Lets get it on. We can do this.. STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
  • DannielleKirkland
    Options
    WEIGH IN TIME!!!:love:

SW: 197.6
    WEEK 1 : 195.2
    TODAY: 192.8

I was 192.4 as of last Thursday, but have not been on track the way i need to be.

Awesome job everyone! We're all on our way!:flowerforyou:
  • timetolive2010
    Options
    I'm just starting this loooooong journey. Stumbled upong the website today and, well, let's just say it must be a sign. 30 pounds by Christmas sounds like a good goal to get moving with.
  • Sarandipity
    Options
    Good morning all :flowerforyou:

The scale is finally moving for me again!

SW 203lbs
    CW 201lbs
    GW 173lbs

Congrats to all and keep up the good work!
  • stacie162903
    stacie162903 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want in too. So how do we stay in contact. I just started and am very new to this blogging thing. I am so excited and I really need a support system. I only have a few people who are really supportive and the rest are inhibitors. I can't wait. I feel like I have already lost weight
  • 2girlzmm
    2girlzmm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Would love to join you all. I would love to show up at Christmas this year 30 lbs lighter. :smile:
  • tesha30
    tesha30 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am down! I think it can be done with a little bit of dedication! I am also doing the Halloween challenge. so this will be an even better motivator to be at my goal weight by xmas time!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    You can put me down for 3 lbs lost!! We are on our way.... 115 days till Christmas!! :drinker: <<<THATS WATER Everybody drink up!!
  • addiograsso
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Hello Big Losers...;) (Losers- in the affectionate, positive way, of course..) :happy: :bigsmile:

Week 2 of the Christmas challenge, and ta daa -
    I am down 3 more pounds for a total of 8!!! (whoo hoo - do the happy dance)
    22 to go.
    Got a few struggles the next few days and next weekend so need to pound down the water and hit the exercise~

Dannielle - Thanks so much for setting this link up!

Daisy - LOVE the signature pic!

Jodi - Don't be discouraged - if you're doing right - it will catch up and so often you see and feel the difference before the scale does - muscle weighs more than fat, etc. :) Keep your chin up:flowerforyou:

Jena - LOVE your enthusiasm and positivity! Thanks for the inspiration - here's to you... :drinker:
  • Jena_72
    Options
    I'm just starting this loooooong journey. Stumbled upong the website today and, well, let's just say it must be a sign. 30 pounds by Christmas sounds like a good goal to get moving with.

WELCOME TO MFP!! You have know idea how lucky you are to have found this site!! I have been on here for about a month and love it!!
  • gurlonfire2004
    gurlonfire2004 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Down 2 more pounds!
    8/23: 228
    9/1: 226
    GW 12/25: 198
    Only 28 more pounds to go! :wink:
  • gabriella412
    Options
    LW 161.5
    CW 157.6
    GW after 4 weeks 150
    GW after 3 months 130
    Ultimate GW between 120 and 125

Down 3.9 lbs only 26.1 to go. Woo Hoo!!! I love this group, it really does keep me motivated to stay on track.
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Well apparently I totally forgot about weigh in last week. So this morning my weight was 193. That is down 2 lbs from my usual Friday weigh in, but I will change it to Wed for this group. I've already been reading about some great losses on here, so congrats!!
  • LindsayBaz
    Options
    I started on Monday and am very excited about this group, did my weigh in today and am down 2 pounds. Thanks Danielle for starting this group.

Starting Weight 190
    Current Weight 188
    Goal Weight 135

916901.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Jena_72
    Options
    OK Skinny Santa's lol I started 30DS today WOW I was pouring sweat! Anyone else want to use Sept. and Jillian"killer" Michaels 30DS to help get us to our xmas goal?? I am on this thread, of people who are just getting started in Sept. TOPIC: Anyone starting 30 Day Shred soon? Sept 2010
    Day 2 tomorrow!!
  • krgoldb
    Options
    I'm with u!!! =)
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hey aren't we all doing well!!!!
    fantastic one and all, this group is working, it seems there is no-one who has put on, RESULT!
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    So I weighed in this morning and I only lost half a pound this past week. Grrrr. I think I'm going to throw my scale out the window.
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
    Good luck everyone x