30 pounds by Christmas..Who's with me?!

Options

Replies

• live4something
    live4something Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I might be a little late to the party here but I actually started MFP on 8/23 so hopefully I am right in line. This would be great!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Wonderful Wednesday weigh in

Here goes........2 lbs off whoop whoop all going according to plan (even though have been drinking wine in the evenings)

One more pound will take me to my end of sept goal, soooooo gotta go get the pound worked off ahead of time

Will check in later to see how you've all done! Xxx
    Can we have the name of your 'diet' wine??!?? lol
    Great Job!! :drinker:
  • Jena_72
    Options
    Weigh in :smile:

SW:186
    CW:179
    Loss for week: 4lb
    Loss in total: 7lb

One step closer to that 30 pounds :happy:

Well done everyone on your losses :flowerforyou:
    WOW That's GREAT!!! Keep It Up!! Any pointers for us on how you did so well???
  • Jena_72
    Options
    Hello everyone!

It is so great to see that everyone is doing so well. I was so nervous this morning before stepping on the scale. My diet wasn't great but i stuck to my calories and exercised. Bt the good news is i am down! Hurray!

Starting weight 25/08 165.88 (75.4K)
    2nd weigh in 01/09 165.44 (75.2k)
    3rd weigh in 08/09 162.58 (73.9k)

So I am down about 2.5lbs. I am pleased with that! Maybe I can make the goal!!

I wish you all a happy weigh in day :flowerforyou:
    2.5! Very Good!!! AND YES YOU CAN!!
  • Jena_72
    Options
    Down 2 more pounds this week. 26 pounds to go.

YAY YOU!! :happy:
  • Jena_72
    Options
    Hey guys, as expected, I gained a pound this week :sad:

I've really lost focus and am trying to gain it back...sigh..

one step at a time...

Great Job for everyone else though!!!!
    It's all good AND it could have been worse! BUT We will need to see -2 next week OK?? :tongue:
  • Jena_72
    Options
    108 days till Christmas.......
    I did step on the scale this morning but it is the same as last week but thats ok because I am 10 days from TOM and I always retain water around this time, even though I drink a ton of water! But I am not worried because I know it will show up in a week or two! I have stayed under calories and have been working out a lot sometimes 2 or 3 times a day!!
    Stay motivated everyone if we stick to the excercise and calories the weight will have no choice but TO GO!!!
    Great work to all the BIG LOSERS this week!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Wonderful Wednesday weigh in

Here goes........2 lbs off whoop whoop all going according to plan (even though have been drinking wine in the evenings)

One more pound will take me to my end of sept goal, soooooo gotta go get the pound worked off ahead of time

Will check in later to see how you've all done! Xxx
    Can we have the name of your 'diet' wine??!?? lol
    Great Job!! :drinker:

Hey there, note this Chateauneuf de MFP!!! lol and tonights vintage was a 2010 gin and tonic..... sublime!
  • clioandboy
    Options
    fabulous go you!!!!!
  • clioandboy
    Options
    OK weighed today and IM down only a lb but its tom so not to worried and this weekend was bad bad bad for eating nad working out. But I am now officially out of the 160's. This hasnt happened in 6 years :D. Ill take it. I just wish i would lose more inches in my waste instead of everywhere else.

goodbye 160, enjoy those pounds coming off, the inches thing is bizarre isnt it, no rhyme or reason and no dictating where they are going to come off from BUT cardio will do it in the end that waist WILL shrink!
  • clioandboy
    Options
    Hey guys, as expected, I gained a pound this week :sad:

I've really lost focus and am trying to gain it back...sigh..

one step at a time...

Great Job for everyone else though!!!!

come on we need you to get your focus back, big smile tis a big challenge n together we are going to drop a load of weigh by xmas, come we CAN do this
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    108 days till Christmas.......
    I did step on the scale this morning but it is the same as last week but thats ok because I am 10 days from TOM and I always retain water around this time, even though I drink a ton of water! But I am not worried because I know it will show up in a week or two! I have stayed under calories and have been working out a lot sometimes 2 or 3 times a day!!
    Stay motivated everyone if we stick to the excercise and calories the weight will have no choice but TO GO!!!
    Great work to all the BIG LOSERS this week!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :wink:

Hi

Thanks for your encouragement! I love your positivity! You are a great motivator! Thanks a lot for that!

:flowerforyou:
  • fit2walk
    Options
    I'm definately in.....great goal for me!!!
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm totally excited about this. This is the 1st challenge I'm participating in, so I'm unsure of what to do next. Do I weigh in every Wednesday and post my progress?
  • clioandboy
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm totally excited about this. This is the 1st challenge I'm participating in, so I'm unsure of what to do next. Do I weigh in every Wednesday and post my progress?

yep that is exactly what you do! welcome and good luck
  • clioandboy
    Options

yep that is exactly what you do! welcome and good luck
  • Jena_72
    Options
    ok so I weighed myself again today and I guess I can log in a LOSS! Down 3 lbs! Yay!! I checked like 6 times so yeah its a solid 3!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: hmmmm maybe it was the Zumba!!
  • Nealybob
    Options
    I'm game! And from the look of things, you'll defenatly not be all alone on this journey. We're here for you!!
  • jalyner
    jalyner Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    ok so I weighed myself again today and I guess I can log in a LOSS! Down 3 lbs! Yay!! I checked like 6 times so yeah its a solid 3!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: hmmmm maybe it was the Zumba!!

I LOVE zumba! Keep it up! Way to go!
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options

Hey that's a great loss! :smile: