30 pounds by Christmas..Who's with me?!

Options

Replies

• forgiven4life
    Options
    I'm in! My other weightloss challenge has kind of fizzled out. I was 191.6 a week ago and some late nights at work w/ dinner have put me back up a few. Will post official starting weight for this challenge on Monday. 30 lbs by Christmas would be superb!!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Morning all , still in week one BUT what a week it is official I am 10 stone this morning!!!!!!! I have lost 6 lbs this week (it is the wicked 6 that I put on during the hols) but it is gone and I now need to lose 1.5 lbs a week to get to this goal of ours for Christmas

BRING IT ON
  • DannielleKirkland
    Options
    Welcome to all of the new members of the 30 pounds by Christmas Challenge!! Weigh in is 2 days aways and I'm so nervous!! Did not have a good weekend nutritionally speaking. So I'm hoping I can still have some sort of loss!! But everyone is doing great and I'm so proud of each and every one of us for taking this step into a healthy lifestyle.
  • DannielleKirkland
    Options
    Welcome to all of the new members of the 30 pounds by Christmas Challenge!! Weigh in is 2 days aways and I'm so nervous!! Did not have a good weekend nutritionally speaking. So I'm hoping I can still have some sort of loss!! But everyone is doing great and I'm so proud of each and every one of us for taking this step into a healthy lifestyle.
  • jmilligan
    Options
    I am new to this site (not new to having to loose weight). What is 30D's????
  • 0Dominique0
    Options
    Count me in! :smile:

SW: 243
    GW: 150
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to the party but I'd like to join in. I weighed in last Thursday at 175. Good luck everyone!
  • vikkij12
    vikkij12 Posts: 82
    Options
    My first weigh in was minus 1 kg. Go me
  • Amarea
    Amarea Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Big weigh in tomorrow, woohoo!
  • LindsayBaz
    Options
    I am shooting for 40 by year end, so I am definately with you. The program has me on 1200 calories per day, but I am breastfeeding and won't be done until she is a year old, which is 3 months away. Does anyone know how many calories I can take in to sustain breastfeeding and still lose 2 pounds per week. I have breastfed all of my kids until they are 1 and don't want to have to cut this one short. Suggestions??
  • clioandboy
    Options
    This week has been super 5lbs off ( and I lost 1lb the day before our official weigh day) tis newish fat from the hols so now to concentrate on the pounds of well dug in lard lol! I think I have included all my stats in my signature but in case I ain't done it correctly as follows
    Start weight 160, 25/8 145, 01/09 140, goal 25/09 137, goal 25/12 116
    Hope you have all started well ,
    Debbie
  • clioandboy
    Options
    This week has been super 5lbs off ( and I lost 1lb the day before our official weigh day) tis newish fat from the hols so now to concentrate on the pounds of well dug in lard lol! I think I have included all my stats in my signature but in case I ain't done it correctly as follows
    Start weight 160, 25/8 145, 01/09 140, goal 25/09 137, goal 25/12 116
    Hope you have all started well ,
    Debbie
  • vikkij12
    Options
    do we have to do anything special to record our loss. (1kg down 12 to go)
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop, weigh in time.

SW:186
    CW:183
    Loss for the week: 3lb
    Loss in total: 3lb

YAY!

Well done to all who posted before me and after :happy:
  • tmahfouza
    tmahfouza Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have been using MFP for 10 days. I was down 4, but weighed this morning and was up 2. So discouraging!!! I'm ready to go though!

1838177.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • french13
    french13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    count me in. I lost 8 lbs these past 3 weeks and I need a little bit of inspiration to go from 148 to 120. So yeah I'm definitely in. This site says I won't be at 20 til January 10 2011 but I think I can do it if I try harder. wow, I'm so excited.
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    So 2nd weigh in. As expected I lost next to nothing. Well I lost almost half a pound but I don't really want to count that. I am ok with it though. It was a bank holiday weekend here and I only exercised once had pizza twice and quite a big night out. So I think I should be glad I haven't gained :smile:

Next week will be a better result hopefully!

Well done to all the losers though and keep it up!!!

Have a lovely week everyone!

Daisy

Starting weight 25/08 : 165.88 (75.4k)
    2nd weigh in 01/09 : 165.44 (75.2)
    Goal weight 25/12 : 135.00 (62.0k)
  • dkaroubas
    Options
    I am so with you . Can't wait to start the journey.
  • M1ssBehave
    M1ssBehave Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in. How do we keep track of each other? I need all the friend support I can get. Hubby keeps trying to get me to buy pizza or fast food. Co workers are worse.

1791859.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jodiking
    Options
    Weigh-in time!!! I only lost a pound this week, which I do not really understand since I did everything right = ( Oh well maybe more next week!

08/25/10: lost 1.8 pounds..............28.2 to go
    09/01/10: lost 1 pounds.................27.2 to go