30 pounds by Christmas..Who's with me?!

Options

Replies

• Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options

Jillian Michaels 30 day shred exercise DVD...it works, I have started it several times!!! LOL but Christmas may just be the motivation I need to stick it out.....(I get bored!!!)

I was alternating it with other DVDs as I get bored too. I have so many to choose from but I find it better to mix it up work different muscle groups.
  • DannielleKirkland
    Options
    Okay, today was my coworker/friends's birthday and I actually TURNED DOWN cake! Whaaaat? I know I'm serious now! haha.

What are all ya'll having for dinner? My little family will be having Grilled chicken, corn on the cob, and green beans!
  • sslaughter1
    Options
    That's the same goal I am shooting for to. Count me in!
  • want2be14
    Options
    I love it!!! I have not set a specific goal with a specific time line. I think this is a great idea. That's 7.5 pounds a month or 2 a week. That may be a little steep for me ... I have lost 33 lbs since the middle of June but it seems to be slowing down. I am down 2-3 sizes and that is encouraging ... I'm just scared it will slow down. But I love having a specific goal ... That would be 186 .. At the holiday break... Let's do it!!!!!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Oh my I cannot even imagine weighing 8st 4lbs that would be fantastic..... I am in what a Christmas prezzie even 9 4 would be

So are we posting our weights here tomorrow for weds weigh ins?
    8 st 4 wow I will need a whole new wardrobe lol
  • DannielleKirkland
    Options
    Morning! I got up early and worked out. I didn't do the 30DS, i would've died, no doubt. But I did another video I have. And let me just say, my legs are more sore than they've ever been!!

Welcome to all the new people! Can't wait to see all of our results come Christmas!!

Hope ya'll have a great day!
  • MericoX
    MericoX Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm already doing the Halloween challenge, so another 10lbs hopefully won't be too hard!
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I am up for the Wednesday weigh in's....hurray so it's gonna start tomorrow! :smile:
  • jodiking
    jodiking Posts: 30
    Options
    I started the 30DS today...I dread the pain and soreness tomorrow :wink: but at least I know that that short of a work out really is doing something!!

Hope everyone is having good luck!!

So are we weighing in tomorrow or start weigh ins next week?? It doesn't matter to me just wondering so I know whether or not to weigh first thing in the morning!
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in works for me :smile:

May as well do it now so I don't forget

SW (25/08/2010): 186
    CW: 186
    GW: 156

Wow, with 30lb off that would make me almost at a normal BMI yay, can't wait!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    okay so I lost 1lb this week and I am keeping that 1lb included in my goal so my first weigh in for our 30lb challenge is

25/08/10 SW = 145lbs

25/09/10 GW = 137lbs (not sure this is realistic)

25/12/10 GW = 116lbs (I cant believe I just wrote that it is bordering on the delusional surely, lol!!!!!!!)

good luck everyone, I am going out to walk the dogs soon and am gonna take my touch and on the way back give the C25K another go....... my achilles or lower calf has given out twice before but have rested for a long time so will give it another go.
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Here we go then!

25/08/10=220lbs

30lbs by christmas. 121 days to go. Seems a good achievable and realistic target.

Good Luck all.
    hope you all see good results.
  • mommypennylane
    mommypennylane Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Wednesday to everyone! I hope everyone's weigh in went well.

08/25/10 - 212 lbs

30 lbs by christmas... We can do this!!!! Good luck everyone!!!!
  • vikkij12
    vikkij12 Posts: 82
    Options
    Hi Guys,

I am in, that is about 13.5kg I need to lose by Christmas. Cool.

Vikki
  • vikkij12
    Options
    sorry to ask but what is the 30DS?
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    sorry to ask but what is the 30DS?

Its 30 day shred. a DVD by Jillian Michaels. claims you can lose up to 20lbs in 30days. done in three 20 min workouts (10 days of each)
    Im on day 19 at the mo. I like it :smile:

Hope that helps
  • vikkij12
    Options
    Thankyou for telling me that, keep me informed on how you are going. I might just keep biking so I can do the round the lake relay this year which is the last week in NOvember. (Huge New Zealand Road bike event around lake taupo)
  • NineInchGirl
    Options
    Hell yeah!! Count me in!!!!!!
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

Here we go

Starting weight 25/08 : 165.88 (75.4k)
    Goal weight 25/12 : 135.00 (62.0k)

Oh my god that would be so so amazing. I hope so much I can do that! Good luck us all :smile:
  • jodiking
    jodiking Posts: 30
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!! I weighed this morning and was down 1.8 pounds which should be right on track to lose 30 by Christmas :happy:

08/25/10: lost 1.8 pounds..............28.2 to go