Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I'm in!!! We can do it!!!!!
  • jodiking
    jodiking Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm in!!! I need a group like this to keep me going!! I plan on starting the 30DS either tonight or tomorrow! I have started it before but stopped in my second week...loss of motivation! But I really want to stick with it this time! My goal is to lose 30-40 lbs and I would love to lose most of that by Christmas!!!

P.S. I like Wednesday weigh-ins too!...thats my day = )
  • oOLiveYourLifeOo
    Options
    I'm game! I am in the 20 by Halloween group also so the extra 10 wouldn't be a problem for me. That would put me at 216 (which is where I was 2 years ago and I'd LOVE to be again!!!)

Starting Wweight: 246.6 (I weighed myself this morning)
    Weight if I lost 30 by Christmas: 216

Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • addiograsso
    Options
    I'm in!!!!! Need to lose that and more, but I am in!
    What is the 30dayds????
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Will totally help keep motivation up :smile:
  • MissNanny
    MissNanny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!
  • latashiarobinson
    Options
    I'm in. I could really use the support. I have struggled with my weight for so long. I am ready for a new me.
  • kchanne
    kchanne Posts: 1
    Options
    what is the 30DS??
  • Amarea
    Amarea Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm adding you as a friend so I don't miss any posts. You said you were emotional about the support, I bet most of us know that feeling. This is a great place to team up and knock the weight off. Looking forward to the journey with you!
  • firehawk2000
    Options
    I am in this to accomplish 30 pounds by Christmas,,plus much more. What is 30DS? lol
  • Sherylp77
    Sherylp77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am game!!!! that would be a fantastic christmas present for myself!!!
  • jodiking
    jodiking Posts: 30
    Options
    what is the 30DS??

It is the 30 day shred by jillian michaels. There a 3 levels that you can spend about 10 days per level on. The work outs are hardcore but are only about 25-30 mins long. It says you can lose up to 20lbs in 30 days. The DVD's are very inexpensive too = )
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Started myself 2 days ago with simular ambitions. A Good Challenge = A good Motivator
  • panon
    panon Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in! I just started this last week and am just so excited to see it working! I really thought I was going to have a lot of problems sticking with it. Giving up Coke was the hardest and I stick with just 1 diet coke a day. I am so inspired by everyone who has or is now on this program. I do have a question about the 30ds. What is that?
  • bakerswife
    Options
    I'd like to try. I need to lose about that much to reach my goal weight and doing that by Christmas would be great!
  • judez
    judez Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in!! My goal was to lose 30 by Christmas!! Perfect! I'm not sure you will be able to keep up with all the support you are getting! This is so great, everyone needs accountability and support. I will weigh every wed and we can all do this!!!! Whether you need to lose 30 or 130, do your best and don't beat yourself up when you have a bad day, just jump right back in it, and have a great day, every day you can!!

1776496.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    count me in. 30lbs by christmas would be awesome. I have more to loose, but this would be a great start. We can do this
  • daisyfriends
    daisyfriends Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Need to lose another 45 (already lost 15!) but 30 by Christmas would be AMAZING!!!!

I tried 30DS but one of my knees is not so great so the hopping up and down was a little traumatizing for the poor thing. :-) BUT I've been using Leslie Sansone's Walk Your Belly Flat 3-Mile walk DVD and it's been wonderful...it's primarily walking with a few extra moves interspersed throughout. It goes by so fast and my knee has actually started feeling BETTER!

Good luck to everyone!!!! The holidays will be here before we know it!

- Daisyfriends :-)
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    I am in too. I kind of slipped out of losing and to maintaining over the last few months. I still have 50 to go. I started the 30ds (30 day shred) a couple weeks ago, but then agrivated a pinched shoulder blade and was out of commission for a week and a half. I would like to lose at least 20 before Christmas, but will aim for 30 :happy:
  • vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm in!! I really need to stay accountable so this sounds great!!