Options
    Count me in too!
  • blackbyrd61
    blackbyrd61 Posts: 34 Member
    Options

\
  • sarahm54
    Options
    What is the 30DS - I hope thats not a dumb question!?
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I'm in def! I need support ... struggling bad with dieting I had lost 40lbs with WW and Curves 2 years ago and I gained it back :( Hoping to keep it off and do even better with MFP.

fyi- 30 day shred is a exercise dvd with jillian michaels from biggest loser
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    ok so what do you all think should we pick a day to update our losses?? I myself weigh in on saturdays, it helps me not go crazy over the weekend! This 30lbs is doable but we have to stay on it!!
    Good Luck to our new group!! My name is Jena (pronounced Gina) :heart:
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I weigh either mon-tues/-wed so I don't go crazy over the weekend, but I"m flexible. Just let me know!
  • gurlonfire2004
    gurlonfire2004 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think Wednesday weigh-in was the earlier consensus.
  • Suzanne0615
    Options
    I just joined this site today and this group is exactly what I'm looking for! I know I'm a week late coming in, but my gym membership starts Monday, so that's my true beginning, but why not start early? Thank you all for sharing - how nice is it to have such support? Wonderful!
  • giggles29169
    giggles29169 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Going for it!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! That's my goal. :) ONDERLAND by Christmas! 31.3 more pounds.
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Yes i think wednesday was the weigh in day that seem to suit everyone, right?
    And to all the people that are joining now or later, it doesn't really matter. We have a mutual goal which is the 30lbs so just jumpright in :smile:
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    BUMP
    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE! REMEMBER KEEP YOUR EYES ON YOUR GOAL NOT JUNKFOOD!! :love:
  • vikkij12
    vikkij12 Posts: 82
    Options
    Hi guys,

Wow we are all determined, lets keep it that way. One of my hardest trials is not beating myself up if I make a bad food choice, and learning to just move on again and pick up the slack.
    My official weigh in day with my nutritianlist (oppps spelling is bad) is Tuesday NZ time, so I will stick to that if that is ok with you all (thats, Monday USA time) I don't think its going to be too big an issue just check in at about the same time!!!!
    Went for a 45km bike ride this morning and felt really good about it. I am determined to do my leg of the Round the Lake race faster than last year and actually doing 2 legs rather than one (that is 80kms!! or aabout 50 miles.)
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    count me in !!
  • birdgirl01
    birdgirl01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Not too late to join, is it? 30 lbs by Christmas sounds great!
  • vencellia
    vencellia Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm In!!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I know weigh day is Weds BUT I just gotta share this with you guys

I am just having a ball at the mo, lovin getting up in the morning to get on the scales!!!! WEIRD!!!

EACH DAY I AM LOSING A BIT. Whoop whoop

You have re motivated me and the results of my summer bingeing is nearly gone (2 lbs to go) I know it is finely balanced but I am just having a ball

Come on everyone! I an going to have some levis for Christmas if I am under 8 and a half lol!!!!!!!!
  • lgonzalez12000
    Options
    I am new to MFP and was reading this post and it seems like a great idea. How do I get a the bar that tracks my weight loss on here?
  • Hughes39
    Hughes39 Posts: 169
    Options
    Well my goal is 30lbs by New Years but I think Christmas is close enough! I'll push myself and see if I can reach that goal with you!
  • rjackson4684
    Options
    Okay so I am in. I have done anything and everything to loose weight and just came on to mfp yesterday. I do have one question what is 30ds? I lost 75 lbs on WW and I have gained most of that back well all but 20 lbs back. I hate feeling like this all the time know that I felt so much better when I was working out and loosing weight. So I am so in. Being that I just started yesterday I am going to weigh in on Fridays and I will post and let you know what my lose is. Good luck to all of you.:happy:

1905008.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter