Barista refused to remake my drink or add more milk to it

Options
167891012»

Replies

• FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    it+isnt+fair.gif

Totally off topic but what movie is this from?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    It's a hard, hard world. :cry:
  • LaLa482
    LaLa482 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    it+isnt+fair.gif

Love and Other Drugs
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    it+isnt+fair.gif

Love and Other Drugs

This must be before she chopped off her hair. She looks like Mr. Bean now:

anne-hathaway-sag-awards-winner-01.jpg

Rowan+Atkinson+%2528Mr.+Bean%2529+Survives+From+A+Deadly+Supercar+Crash343.jpg
  • raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Being that I am currently a barista at a starbucks here's a lesson for you. If you ask for a drink with whipped cream expect to have less milk in it. In order to fit the whip on top and not have your coffee beverage over flowing down the sides, we have to make room.

If losing an inch of milk is really that important to you- than ask for either really light whip cream so we don't have to leave as much room, or ask for no whip (you save yourself a bunch of calories that way as well) and you will have milk up to the top!

Don't get mad at a barista for making the drink as you asked. Take this experience, learn from it, and make better choices concerning your coffee next time.

If, I had been your barista, I would have added more milk for you- depending on how nice you were about it. We don't get paid enough to deal with people being a**holes to us because they didn't realize how there drink was made.
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Seriously... if this is the worst thing that happened to you that day.... you will be ok.
  • Adrasteis
    Adrasteis Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    We don't get paid enough to deal with people being a**holes to us because they didn't realize how there drink was made.

No, you don't get paid enough to deal with "you didnt make my double latte foam free sugarless with syrup and 5 sprinkles chai coffee whateveritscalled right" :flowerforyou:
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Post-18906-ferris-bueller-go-home-gif-fvin.gif
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Get yourself a bigger pushchair....