Barista refused to remake my drink or add more milk to it

Options

Replies

• sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

wait...wut?

I think she's referring to the urban legend that starbucks refused to send free coffee to marines iraq in 2004

But they *did* price gouge water in NYC during the 9/11 (about $45 a case to ambulance workers)

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/starbucks.asp
    http://www.snopes.com/rumors/starbucks.asp
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Tell me exactly where this offensive barista is and I PROMISE you, I will never go there.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    A53yL5DCQAAWVoe.png
    what is that pic for?
    Why I'm glad you asked!

Here's a bridge. Get over it.

Here's a straw. Suck it up.

Here's a full cup. Shut the full cup.

:flowerforyou:

BEST ANSWER EVER!
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Please someone lock this thread to stop people wasting their lives posting on this nonsensical thread...OMG like I'm doing now AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But...what else is going to entertain me this good during my last 15 minutes of work?
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Wow! no offence everyone but your all being really rude. OP ignore the haterz. There just jelouse and being rude, no offence.

No OFFENSE taken, but I assure you, no one here is JEALOUS. Are you f!cking kidding me with this?

Im not gunna lie that was rude. Why yell and swear at strangers?
    Because you have horrible spelling and grammer. Truely.

Jesus Tap-dancing Christ that hurts.
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    First Mistake: Starbucks!

7-11 has coffee, you fill your own and get exactly what you want at a FRACTION of the $$$$$$
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Omg I.know what you.mean!! I went to Jack in the Box and ordered regular fries and found a.curly fry mixed in when I.got home! I.hate curly fries so I called back and gave them a piece of my.mind and demanded a full refund. They said ok.but I had to bring back the food. Wtf? I had eaten it at that point!! Plus why should I have to drive back? They should send someone to.my house to pay me back
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I am so upset, I had a drink made at Starbucks and when they made it they showed it to me and from what I could see it looked good but I waited a bit and when the whip melted the drink was like an inch down from the rim! So they had filled it up with an inch of just whip cream and when I showed them this and explained it and asked for more milk they refused to do it and refused to remake it saying well I showed it to you before and its just fine, well I couldn't tell before that they used so much whip cream. And they refused to remake it and told me to stop talking.

WOW! If this happened to me, i'd have went out to the car, got my 9, and jacked that place UP!

Seriously OP? #Justshutupanddrinkitsomesettleingmayhaveoccured
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I love their cake pops and cheesecake brownies!!! Yummmmmmmy!!!!!!
  • iamanadult
    iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Wow! no offence everyone but your all being really rude. OP ignore the haterz. There just jelouse and being rude, no offence.

No OFFENSE taken, but I assure you, no one here is JEALOUS. Are you f!cking kidding me with this?

You think I dont allready know that? I know that allready. Why act like your better then me and be rude tho that only makes you look like your not smart. No offence. I wasnt meen to anywon just made some spelling arrors. It must be nice up their in your catle!! :mad:

*edit for typeos
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    You think I dont allready know that? I know that allready. Why act like your better then me and be rude tho that only makes you look like your not smart. No offence. I wasnt mean to anywon just made some spelling arrors. It must be nice up their in your catle!! :mad:
    YOMANK!

*eyetwitch*
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    i want a cakepop!
  • AliceRoseHooperAC
    Options
    backhand the *****
  • nainai0585
    nainai0585 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Starbucks is trash and disgusting in my opinion because of their outrageous prices, stupid size names, and the excessive amount of calories in their drinks (their hot chocolate sucks major monkey butt too!!).
    Luckily there are 2 Tim Hortons right by my place, not only are they cheaper and their drinks and food tastes fantastic, they're Canadian too eh :)
  • nainai0585
    nainai0585 Posts: 199 Member
    Options

You think I dont allready know that? I know that allready. Why act like your better then me and be rude tho that only makes you look like your not smart. No offence. I wasnt meen to anywon just made some spelling arrors. It must be nice up their in your catle!! :mad:

*edit for typeos

Are you positive you edited your spelling errors? Completely sure? Maybe you should recheck your work, then hand it back in, you "may" get a better mark.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    this-drink-i-like-it.gif
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

*edit for typeos

Are you positive you edited your spelling errors? Completely sure? Maybe you should recheck your work, then hand it back in, you "may" get a better mark.

Surly you cant bee series?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

*edit for typeos

Surly you cant bee series?

airplane-dont-call-me-shirley.gif
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    this-drink-i-like-it.gif

Bahahaha