Barista refused to remake my drink or add more milk to it

Options

Replies

• workoutgirl141
    Options
    Seriously? I just happened to see this exact same post not once, but twice, on the Weddingbee website. Random that I happened to see it so many times among both online communities. But really, It's coffee. If it's usually correct, don't worry about it. It's not such a big deal to warrant rants all over the Internet about an inch. And many place (I don't do starbucks so I don't know their policy) intentionally leave a 'window' as it is proper procedure for some drinks. Be thankful you can afford to go to Starbucks every day and leave it at that.

Agree with PP who said 'first world problems.'
    I posted it once on weddingbee and they deleted my post and banned me.
  • stacks34
    Options
    I hate Starbucks.

Just here for the comments :smokin:

^^ this
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    OP, don't listen to all the Coffee Industry Trolls...

...take your struggle to the supreme court if you have to!

no topping off with milk , no peace! no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!no topping off with milk , no peace!

20070730jacksharp.jpg
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    So. You need more cream huh?
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    i thought it was bad the other day when there were only 4 nuggets in my five piece until i read about this tradgedy.......stay strong!!
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Seriously? I just happened to see this exact same post not once, but twice, on the Weddingbee website. Random that I happened to see it so many times among both online communities. But really, It's coffee. If it's usually correct, don't worry about it. It's not such a big deal to warrant rants all over the Internet about an inch. And many place (I don't do starbucks so I don't know their policy) intentionally leave a 'window' as it is proper procedure for some drinks. Be thankful you can afford to go to Starbucks every day and leave it at that.

Apparently they want you to stop talking too ...

I sense a pattern. I bet you're used to this.
  • mjones6599
    Options
    They say a spark will start a fire.

I propose you camp out in front of the store and hand out literature on the injustice bestowed upon you and how this traumatized your life and ruined your day.

I’m not even joking. Indifference to poor coffee drink preparation should not be ignored!!

ROFLOL!!!
  • workoutgirl141
    Options

Apparently they want you to stop talking too ...

I sense a pattern. I bet you're used to this.
    Why do they want me to stop talking?
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    30saxjm.gif
  • Safiyandi
    Options

Lol, and Facebook and Yahoo?

Man, that must have been one hell of a bad coffee XD
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    A53yL5DCQAAWVoe.png
  • Safiyandi
    Options
    i thought it was bad the other day when there were only 4 nuggets in my five piece until i read about this tradgedy.......stay strong!!

Okay now that IS bad. It'd blow a gasket over delicious chicken nuggets.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    this would have been an awesome 911 call.

honestly. the whipped cream is the best damn part. extra please.
  • workoutgirl141
    Options
    A53yL5DCQAAWVoe.png
    what is that pic for?
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    A53yL5DCQAAWVoe.png
    what is that pic for?
    Why I'm glad you asked!

Here's a bridge. Get over it.

Here's a straw. Suck it up.

Here's a full cup. Shut the full cup.

:flowerforyou:
  • ncolbert1
    ncolbert1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I totally understand. You want your drink the way you want it. Nothing wrong with that. I have never had Starbucks refuse to remake my drink or change it the way I like it, if they mess it up. Honestly, its their job to get it right. If you wanted mediocre coffee you'd go to 7-11.
  • manny1991
    manny1991 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    A53yL5DCQAAWVoe.png
    what is that pic for?
    Why I'm glad you asked!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    h2A466A5A

This complaint would be better suited for FB, people got serious issues here. Like refraining from Starbucks.

---Coke-aholic 58days sober!
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    A53yL5DCQAAWVoe.png
    what is that pic for?
    Why I'm glad you asked!

Don't tell my wife, but I think I love you for this.
  • samammay
    samammay Posts: 468
    Options
    I, for one, am glad you shared your problems. It makes getting hit by a car seem like not as big of a deal now.